What video games do you play?

I play a lot of games not all at once but on and off you know. Some I play are

Warframe
Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2
Starcraft 2
Minecraft

If you play any of these games shoot me a PM and mabey we could play sometime.

What game’s do you play?

I play gmod, robocraft, and from time-to-time minecraft.

Halo 4 takes up 98% of my video game time.

Then tied for 3rd are Minesweeper and SSB: Brawl.
Project M
Minecraft
Plants Vs Zombies
Line Rider

And I’ve been slowly picking away at LoZ: Wind Waker for the past 8 months haha. Can’t find the time.

I want to buy an Xbox1, but I just don’t think I’ll have the time to play it. Stupid school. It ruins everything.

Call of Duty takes up most of my gaming, its the most fun online fps on console IMO.

League of Legends morg support master here. Don’t frigg wit my add. That’s all I play right now.

CoD would be fun if it wasnt for the community. On the flip side, its very easy to troll them.

I play a lot of TF2, GTA4, and am finishing The Witcher 2 and Arkham City.

Plan on getting back into gaming in the near future, but I used to play Guild Wars 2, Path of Exile, Dota 2, osu!, and Vindictus. Maybe the occasional GTA IV too.

Might try getting back into StarCraft II, but not too sure.

Star wars Battlefront 1,2 and 3 ( the limited released one that was made by a different developer) as well as skyrim , Pokemon, tera rising online and borderlands I also retro game more often then modern so I play just about everything haha

Half life and the Batman: Arkham series. I did every quest in skyrim, so, that’s that

I’ve followed the Diablo games from the beginning. I would never play anything else just because…moderation is a foreign concept to me…d3 takes up more of my time than it should. I don’t need another game eating up even more time, so I just don’t risk it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I play a lot of games I’ll
Name a few:

• FIFA
  • team fortress 2
  • counter strike GO
  • smash brothers brawl
  • Garry’s mod
  • left 4 dead 2
  • Lego batman
  • need for speed Rivals

Gears of War 3 and Tekken Tag 2 on Xboxlive.

It seems like no one on here has heard of warframe which kinda suprises me cuz its a really fun game. If you want to learn more you can read about the game and download it here. Its free to play

https://warframe.com/game

I tried warframe a while ago and i couldn’t quite get into it

League of Legends
Sometimes Minecraft

Yea I guess I could see that happening. But I got hooked on that game right away.

I play it, i just don’t enjoy it to much

What do you mean you don’t enjoy it? that game is awesome!

It just feels like another FPS shoot everything game. There’s nothing to special about it

Yea I guess I kinda like the story behind i though.