Favorite Video Games

The Witcher 3 and Breath of the Wild arey favorites of the past few years. Sekiro was also excellent
I think RE4 will also be my favorite game of all time though :star_struck:
Currently playing through the Crysis series and really enjoying them.

2 Likes

Super Mario 3d world + bowserā€™s fury for Nintendo switch is my personal fav. I just bought it recently :smile:

5 Likes

I am in awe of this game. Best video game baseball experience ever.

2 Likes

World of Warcraft. Outside of that Iā€™m a huge Nintendo fan, with the Zelda and Pokemon franchises having the most play time from me.

1 Like

I havenā€™t put enough time into this. I got into MH4U on my 3DS, and fell in love with the series.

3 Likes

Monster Hunter Rise is amazing! I got MHGU a few years ago but struggled to get into it, but Rise really smoothed out a lot of the clunkier mechanics while keeping the same general feel. Iā€™m not playing Rise much now since Iā€™ve put a couple hundred hours into it and Iā€™ve got other games in my backlog, but once the DLC drops this summer I know Iā€™m gonna get sucked right back in.

My favorite games are usually whatever Iā€™ve played most recently. I get really sucked into a game if I enjoy it, so finding my favorite games is usually just a matter of ā€œwhat games have I logged the most time in?ā€ Minecraft, Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Disgaea 5 & 6, Astral Chain, God Eater 3, all have been recent faves. Iā€™ve also been replaying Borderlands and ^chefā€™s kiss those games are so good.

3 Likes

Sick Castlevania anniversary gear up, just ordered these cards.

Thereā€™s way more stuff to check out though

2 Likes

I just picked up this new game on the switch. I think itā€™s new, since I havenā€™t heard hardly anyone talk about it. But itā€™s flipping great! If anyone gets a chance to play it, Iā€™d really recommend it! Itā€™s so much fun!

Itā€™s called ā€œbreath of a wildā€, I think. or something like that. You guys should really check it out!

2 Likes

Breath of the wild has been out pretty much ever since the switch was releasedā€¦ā€¦.

3 Likes

I hope thats sarcasm lol, LOZ BOTW was easily one of the most hyped, most talked about, and still most popular games on the switch since its release in 2017

3 Likes

Yeah it is pretty great

1 Like

its incredible. such a wonderful game, and a huge evolution of the zelda series in general. major fan here.

1 Like

:wink:

If Iā€™m being serious though, terraria might be the best game Iā€™ve ever played. Itā€™s also the only reason I got back into yoyoing as an adult, so I think I really owe redigit a huge thank you. Theyā€™ve had a huge impact on my life.

4 Likes

Ok goodšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’ØšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø:joy::joy::sweat_smile: glad you are not serious

1 Like

I am actually playing through botw for the first time. Iā€™m flipping blown away at how good it is! I expected a lot, but itā€™s even better than I couldā€™ve hoped!

3 Likes

The game is a masterpiece IMO. There is so much attention to detail given, that new mechanics and interaction abilities are still being discovered.

4 Likes

Iā€™m playing through Inscryption on PC for the first time right now. Itā€™s one of the best deckbuilders Iā€™ve come across to date, although act 3 is proving to be a bit of a drag.

1 Like

GTA 5 and PES 2021. I simply love playing these two.

1 Like

After I finish this

Iā€™ll probably play GTA 5. 4 was so much fun.

Anyone here play WoW? Tichondrius horde here, healer main. I run a ton of M+ with my guild, currently 2150ish RIO.

2 Likes