Favorite Video Games

What? How did I miss this? I still play Quake on the reg. That’s pretty awesome though and apparently it’s free if you already own it on Steam so I’m gonna have to go and check that out now.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s really cool that it’s free if you already owned it. I’m glad people can finally just get Quake on Steam and have a good experience playing it, instead of needing to buy it on steam, then grab the soundtrack separately, and then shoving it into a source port lol.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve been playing it “remastered” for years now using mods and such, but most average gamers probably wouldn’t have the patience involved with getting that set up (although it’s totally worth it). I’m glad it’ll be more accessible to people now. On the downside, I just found out my potato of a computer can’t even run the new version :rofl:

3 Likes

Have you played the Spiderman game for the DS. Its a side slider 2d like that castlevania game. It’s really really good, one of the best 2d side scroll games

2 Likes

There are several spiderman games for the ds, which one do you mean?

1 Like

Let me see if I can find a pic of it

1 Like

old nfs most wanted ,toukiden (2 i think) ,nfs most wanted,nfs the run ,mortal combat ,oh an remember the old fifa street :laughing:
and years ago when i was 7 i always played ratchet and clank

2 Likes

but mostly nfs and toukiden (i love role play games)

1 Like

No I haven’t but I’ll check it out. Thanks!!

1 Like

I’m 95% sure it was called spider man shattered dimensions… there was 3 different spider man you could switch between and they all had different abilities. The fighting game play was sooooo goood. It doesn’t resemble normal spiderman games, just the characters and abilities. But you could create these dope combos it was just so good. Any DS or 3ds fans should 100% hunt it down. Its so good. Many times those spiderman games can be easy because they are made for kids. But the combos were hard to make good and took skill. It was a hard game

4 Likes

I finished it on the Xbox 360. What a game.

1 Like

Its different in the ds (of course) it plays like an arcade game 2d side scroller. But yea its good :+1:

4 Likes

Apex Legends, League of Legends, Splitgate, Farcry 5, Halo, etc.

1 Like

Thinking about a new console. However I still have games I haven’t beat yet on the old console. Crap.

2 Likes

Favorite of all time is Bloodborne. And I love Dark Souls series. Lately I’ve been playing Black Ops Cold War a lot. I recently replayed Chrono Trigger and Red Dead Redemption 2. They’re still very good.

2 Likes

Dark souls is relentless.
I like that.
Good choice Sir.
I play splinter cell myself. Blacklist and conviction. And mortal kombat with a full size arcade joystick. Also like new Vegas and fallout 4 and the pirate assassins creed along with the assassins creed rogue. Great games.

4 Likes

This shows my age, but…all the early classics, but especially Missile Command and Crazy Climber.

4 Likes

That took me back.
Love a track ball controller!

3 Likes

Dark Souls definitely rewards patience and observation. I could play those games back to back forever.

5 Likes

Definitely toukiden 2 I played it on the ps vita when I was little and I think it’s one of the coolest RPGs