Favorite Video Games

You forgot Demon’s Souls :wink: (probably my favorite game ever)

That’s an awesome list man.

I want to finish Bloodborne and get back into the ‘Souls’ series, would you recommend starting with the first one?

2 Likes

Definitely start with the first one. I feel like the first one flows directly into the third better than the second. I still really love DS2, but it kinda feels like the odd one out mainly because a different team worked on it than the one that made parts one and 3.

3 Likes

kingdom hearts for PS2 was really good too

1 Like

Been old school on XBox One. First it was SSX 3. I like SSX Tricky better but cannot get access to it on Xbox One. Still, I really enjoy SSX 3. Then I ordered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2. Every review I have seen says it is much better than the Tony Hawk 1 remake they did a few years ago. I bought it and the physics was not like the original. Played 15 minutes and never loaded it again. Only an estimated 9 more hours of download time on my poor rural DSL, if I don’t watch any only videos during that time.

5 Likes

One my favorite games ever! I can still hear the song that plays when you get full “tricky” power!

4 Likes

Monster Hunter Rise hype train!!!

5 Likes

Video games are something that I have never gotten into or really even taken the time to experience. I would like to do so at some point though, there seems to be so much creativity and fine detail in a lot of games.

2 Likes

When I was little I Had a ps vita and I was playing need for speed most wanted and later nearly all nfs Games. My favorite is nfs rivals were you can play online and also play as cop.

I also love toukiden and was playing it nearly every day :grin:

2 Likes

I’m having fun with Monster Hunter Rise! It’s my first in the series and I’ve been doing my best to get used to all the controls and try out all the different weapons.

2 Likes

One of my favorite time sinks. I’ve put an embarrassingly large amount of hours accross the series (playing since 3 Ultimate)

It’s a bit overwhelming to learn all the mechanics in the beginning, but afterwards your hunts become so rewarding.

3 Likes

Just started playing this. What a hoot.

4 Likes

Monster hunter is the most underrated series of all time… it’s probably the deepest/best combat system out there imo. World isn’t as good as the handhelds either imo feels weird playing it after being used to the handhelds

4 Likes

I have it for my PSP.

3 Likes

If anybody is on Switch and wants to jam, here’s my info. Feel free to add me to your list.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

TLDR:
Halloween is coming, what are you gonna be playing?

Full:
Halloween season is coming up. I always enjoy replaying games that feel right for this time of year.

Games I’ll be revisiting(like old friends):

Castlevania
Resident Evil
Hollow Knight
Guacamelee!
The Final Station
DeadCells
Hyper Light Drifter
Salt & Sanctuary
Phantom Trigger
Metroid

Also planning on hitting my backlog of unstarted games. Season appropriate contestants on the running:

Crypt of the Necrodancer
Guacamelee! 2
The Flame in the Flood
Axiom Verge

Quite a bit to get to, no doubt. Some I’ve already been on in the past 3 or 4 weeks (new Metroid coming soon,so I’ve been running that series). Some will only be small sections played.

And some will just be fondly remembered if I don’t make it to them (we’ll see if they get prioritized still when Metroid Dread drops)

4 Likes

Some good ones in that list! I have Hollow Knight, Salt and Sanctuary, Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee, and Axiom Verge. Axiom Verge is the only one of those I’ve been able to beat so far. They’re all pretty challenging, to say the least.

Lately, I’ve been playing through Bayonetta. It goes well with the Halloween theme with the main protagonist being a witch. I highly recommend it if you’re into games like Devil May Cry.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching the Castlevania series on Netflix so I bought this.

6 Likes

Halo 3, fortnite

2 Likes

Quake 1 just got remaster that adds a new episode and it’s really good. Everybody should play Quake.

4 Likes

League of Legends for me. Though I’m not very good. Only Plat 1

3 Likes