Favorite Titanium?

Hey dude! I was absent from the community for a bit, so I do not know what that guy on the right is. Do you mind telling me about it?

3 Likes

Check out the old school throws topic here:

1 Like

@Hanker kindly posted the link above :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I havn’t been able to put down the DerTi since I got it. I LOVE that thing! So much so that I feel pretty confident in forsaking all my other throws if i were to ever find myself in a desert island situation, Im grabbing my DerTi and throwing off into the sunset!

5 Likes

I’ve got to say I’m pretty smitten with mine. I love the simplistic shape and design, as soon as I saw the shape I knew I’d get on well with it.

It hasn’t dethroned the Yweti SE just yet though!

3 Likes

Gravity for sure. Tishee is a not so close second but still honorable mention.

2 Likes

Added a couple to my list recently. Really loving my berserker tiss!

2 Likes

Agree 100% with @Dust on this one…the RSO Derti Ti (@lytelvin) is really something special!

At first I wasn’t sure about it, as well as the claim on their website … “I would go further and say that is the best playing RSO to date.” After spending a couple of months with it, and also owning a handful of other RSO throws, I’m starting to agree. Something about this super simplistic design feels so good. I feel like it’s getting better with age! :stuck_out_tongue:

Other honourable Ti mentions… E1NSTiEN, 888 Forever, Gravity, Mecha Bape.

4 Likes

Dont forget the SPYY-TYY01, also one of those “2015 titaniums” bunch lol

1 Like

Just updated my list of ti throws. I’ve been really enjoying the ti triton lately.

2 Likes

Hummmmm.
Tinman , so far. I’m really into magnesium.

6 Likes

Currently, Gravity and Tiss Wisteria. Looking forward to trying the droid!

6 Likes

Tiramisu 1, mustang is a close second. Tiramisu 2 didn’t have that special feel the 1 had. Keeping it all the same.

3 Likes

Tiss Wisteria is so good. I’m having trouble choosing a favorite between that and the Droid.

4 Likes

I think I posted In this thread before but I just got a Citizen and well…. Yeah it’s #1

8 Likes

I was pretty tempted on the tiss wisteria and the Droid but ended up passing.

2 Likes

Holy crap, I’m jealous you were able to snag a Citizen

I’m a big RSO and Damian Puckett fan-boy, so take my comments with a grain of salt.

5 Likes

I’ve been generally underwhelmed with Ti and TiSS. The TiSS Wisteria is the first Ti that has really impressed me and is among my absolute favorites. :ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I found the Citizen to have weak performance when compared to most Ti. Maybe I just did not have the skill to make it work.

Mustang, Ti Krown, Shaqshine Ti, Ti-Walker, JT Rebira, Ti Dream

6 Likes

I guess nobody said Titanic? I only have 2 titaniums. The titanic and confusion… problem is; I suck too much to vote!

4 Likes