Favorite Titanium?

Through the window!

1 Like

No windows on my Cave.

I live in a tunnel with an air supplied funnel.

4 Likes

Are we trying to bring the soup back to the Deli in the take out container ‘before’ we started eating it?

Or are we trying to bring the soup back to the Deli in a bucket ‘12 hours after’ we ate it?

3 Likes

A few more comparison pics….>

First up is a pic of a YYR Seventh Heaven next to a Tiramisu.

Next, a Tiramisu between a Ti Vayder and one of my Ti Walkers #21

Next up, from back to front> Yweti Mk 2, Tiramisu and RSO Gravity

This next comparison is something else> in the center is a Full size YYF Edge sandwiched between 2 Tiramisu yo-yos. You can see that the Tiramisu yo-yos are INCREDIBLY large in diameter(true story). If I’m lying I’m dying…

Lastly, this is probably the most amazing comp.

Elvin told me his true calling is from a time when men were men and hand Crafted yo-yos are in demand. These last pics are of 2 Tiramisu yo-yos right next to each other.

One of Elvins’ major goals in life, is to hand make his yo-yos, one at a time>

So what he does is he sits down in a chair, holding the Titanium bar stock between his legs. He uses the sharpest butter knife in the house, to slowly carve the bar into Tiramisu yo-yos. As insanely difficult as the task is, elvin takes it in stride in the name of Custom Functional Art. Incredibly, the Tiramisu yo-yos come out exactly the same!
….I even weighed them and they are Exactly almost the same weight, approximately. I couldn’t find my scale so I devised a foolproof weight calculation test. I mixed up a box of cement. Grabbed a Tiramisu in each hand and then stepped barefoot into the box of cement. I stood motionless in the box for 2 hours and 11 minutes. Upon stepping out, I could clearly see that my foot depressions in the cement were exactly the same depth, within 3 inches.
…So, the Tiramisu yo-yos are second to none in precision.

Fact is stranger than friction…

11 Likes

Docpop house of yoyos

On a separate note. Is there a ti database?

1 Like

Wow, I would like to see one of these comparisons with the Topyo Twin Drive and the Metavity hahaha.

1 Like

You asked for it>

Metavity and Twin Drive… Metavity/Twin Drive and Tiramisu….

In no particular order.

Obviously, I don’t have ‘everything’… But any suggestions and I will check🤓

14 Likes

It’s nice seeing all these comparisons.

I don’t suppose you could compare a Vayder with an Evora please?

Thanks

6 Likes

I can do that one!

13 Likes

Thanks for that!

I’ve not thrown an Evora before and I’ve always loved the look of it. Interesting how similar the profile is. Is the play noticably different?

The Vayder is a good comparison throw because there are so many out In the wild.

4 Likes

Yes…. Me too can do, lol>

12 Likes

I love this thread.

6 Likes

This is my cat’s favorite ti.

12 Likes

Very different feels. The evora is very powerful, stable, and almost heavy on the string. A real juggernaut of a throw. The vayder feels lighter and faster, all around more nimble

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s super helpful! If you don’t mind, could you do your favourite Ti vs the Titanic?

2 Likes

I don’t have the slightest idea if there is any kinda Ti database🐥

2 Likes

Was the TiWalker, and I’ll admit I’m biased… but this guy on the right

8 Likes

Not exactly sure what my favorite Ti is at the moment…. So that is a request I cannot do😳

1 Like

Me want yo-yo….

NOW!

11 Likes

New Ti toy today> Luftverk Jade Acadia hanging out with a Tiramisu.

Jeffrey is crazy good at this stuff🙀

18 Likes