Favorite/Cool Yos

I’m getting ready for a shopping spree and I’ve been looking at a few Yos to buy but I need some suggestions. I already have a few such as the MY M001, the Showpony, and the Tropic Alien but I’m looking for some more options.

I’m especially fond of very shiny, colorful and showy things. Anything really eye-catching is an auto yes. I don’t really care about the material, brand, or build, but I’m not too fond of Duncan. Also I wasn’t planning on going broke, so anything 100 or under would be great.

4 Likes

check RSO Bowl 303. You won’t be disappointed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this always kinda depends on budget, but i have a few monos/hybrids and a bimetalin mind!

yyf kapital acid splash is beautiful
dressel designs emotion and monarch are also super beautiful if you can find them
the new yyfr koi colors are also very eyecatching

regarding bimetals, i’d just scroll around on yye until you find something, but i think i speak for half the people here when i say you can’t go wrong with a klondike

5 Likes

Turning Point makes very shiny and colorful yoyos bc they’re made to have good visibility on stage. I’m a huge fan of Hades bc it’s just an amazing yoyo.

3 Likes

That was stunning, not disappointed. its kind of holographic which I think is pretty cool.

1 Like

Out of all of the ones you listed the Koi colors are the best to me, i’ll add that one for sure.

1 Like

c3 does a lot of wild colorways, they have a pretty large and varied catalog and their yo-yos are well made at every price point.

3 Likes

I looked at the C3 rainbow cyber crash and almost passed out. It’s only 40 bucks and has a pretty good rep. I’m definitely getting that one.

5 Likes

If you want to spend a little more the Yoyofriends pheasent will not disappoint.

8 Likes

Sitting at 99.99 on YYR is the YYF IQ bimetal. I like the Pink/Rainbow colorway.

5 Likes

Beach Party Minitees are available:

Also MK1 has some options. E.g.

5 Likes

If anyone was ever wondering what a lighter, floaty Top Deck would be like, the Kapital feels like that to me personally

3 Likes

well now i gotta get a top deck :wink:

3 Likes

One of the smoothest and quietest yo-yos I own if not the, if you’re into that stuff! If not it’s a just nice yoyo in general lol, comfortable, chill etc. Not to say it’s not a decent performer or anything either, it’s definitely more so than a lot of other recent ODs, but I throw it more so when I’m just wanting to hit some tricks and chill

4 Likes

Well now I gotta get a Kapital !

Someone mentioned it on another post while I was searching about the Koi. Now I’m quite intrigued about it.

It depends on how Cool do you want to go;

The Frozen is currently out of stock, but may be found Second Hand

Or you might have better luck finding a Frost Bite, a Dazzling Dave branded First Base

3 Likes

you can get SHFX the black special edition has very gold colors and sparkles

also new restock where you can find all new colors has this red black with skull and fire motif

for other shiny stuff try responsive yoyo called origen for 20$. the black is nice but the red or blue have shiny mirror finish

2 Likes

Colorful and showy but also smooooth as glass and incredible performance?

YoYo Friends Koi.

You will not be sorry.

Enjoy the throw
kgb

6 Likes

My top ten, in no particular order.

Top to bottom, left to right, they are:
Miracle, GOPA, Iceberg, HaymakerX, Futura, PNIR, Durendal, Unicorn, Diorama, Deep State.

10 Likes

nice, thoughts on panorama vs diorama ?