Post your Dioramas!

In a sequel to Post your Panoramas! , let’s see those incoming Dioramas.

I’ll kick us off, Diorama in the middle, Panos watching over their little sibling.

29 Likes

30 Likes

Maybe you’re just a better photographer, but your SM looks incredible!

6 Likes

No camera tricks here. She’s a beauty.

7 Likes

25 Likes

23 Likes

I don’t even have a delivery date for mine and you are already getting yours. FML :sob: :sob: :sob:

Hopefully they just missed a scan.

2 Likes

26 Likes

Awesome pic!!

7 Likes

You’re awesome @sakatuca :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
And, Thank you for post Diorama thread!!

10 Likes

My Pano and Dio.
P and D logo was drew with a dip-pen on raw bodys.

45 Likes

Are these the same as the released version?

Looking forward to my Diorama arriving!

6 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

18 Likes

So a few months ago I was throwing my Panorama and thinking about how much I love how it plays and that I didn’t want or need a boosted version - because there was some chatter about a boosted version on the horizon.

When the Diorama was announced, I was like: “Oh cool! That’s nice, but I don’t need one and I have already bought enough yoyos lately”. But I still set a timer for the drop and then went over to OD’s site to check it out and then started thinking about what colour I would want… I ended up ordering the NQP Ice Storm… I would have regretted it if I didn’t get it. I’m curious and excited to see how they compare. It is currently sitting with Canada Customs.

I’ve actually been meaning to write a review about the Panorama, but it is a tough one for me to review because I can’t define why I like it so much - It just feels SO GOOD to throw and sparks PURE JOY in my heart. Maybe I will just end up writing another OG vs. Boosted review like I did for the MC vs. MCMO. LOL! Maybe that is my M.O. for reviews… :thinking:

12 Likes

The clears sold out so fast🥲

20 Likes

Would love to see a sequel, visually there’s so little changes between the two, but right out of the box they feel incredibly distinct. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

5 Likes

As far as I remember 2nd run Pano, Dio is 1st or prototype.
It’s the same both in released version.

6 Likes

NQP brothers. Top Pano bottom Dio.

23 Likes

Here’s my Diorama and Panorama. I find them to play noticeably different also, I like the extra zip and what feels like extra room for error the diorama gives me. These yoyos really surprised me, I don’t care for the parlay, and I don’t play any of my tall/slim organics much with the exception of the sudo, intro and nitro. I was originally going to pass on the panorama, but as the hype for this yoyo kept going, I decided to give in. The panorama won me over, so I grabbed the diorama without hesitation and I have been really enjoying it. I’m going to try some different side effects in these now, and see what that changes.

Diorama on the left, Panorama on the right.

28 Likes