Favorite Bi-Metal Yo-Yos! What Bi-Metals do you Want? (After 2010)

YYF KO is now my fave bi. I did not care for the string it came with nor did I like Kitty normal on it but I had a Zipline Bubble Vicious lying on the table so I put it on and WHOAH, a bimetal I thought was pretty good became totally awesome.

3 Likes

I really want to try the don!
I love my D bearing Fallen Angel bimetal

3 Likes

Damian Puckett bi-metals blow me away every time.

3 Likes

Totally agree. Damian is the only ā€˜brandā€™ I collect. His designs are fantastic. The new Valkyrie has taken over the top spot for me for now thoughā€¦

16 Likes

Oooooooh thatā€™s niccce

2 Likes

I heard of this one a new bimetal looks sick

1 Like

No longer the Chopsticks Gorilla?

4 Likes

Whoops, must have missed it.

2 Likes

My favourite bimetal is still the YoYoFriends Hummingbird.

4 Likes

I have to Agree! The Don is effing amazing, and i also caved and grabbed the Brassi. Canā€™t wait to compare the 2.

3 Likes

I need to check that out!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Itā€™s an incredibly tough choice, especially as theyā€™re so distinct. But, for the past weeks the Valkyrie has been unbeatable for me.

7 Likes

Looks like the shape is actually similar,but obviously a larger diameter . So dare I say a more floaty chopsticks gorilla?

2 Likes

The shape is somewhat similar. The Valkyrie doesnā€™t play floaty. At 67g with high rim weight, it plays powerful and solid. Itā€™s surprisingly agile when given a decent input.

4 Likes

Anyone love the Coglite? They seemed to sell out pretty fast. Last I checked thereā€™s only one color left. I want one, but havenā€™t checked out any reviews yet.

1 Like

I love the Don so much

3 Likes

I actually just spent about 45 min throwing The Don and the Brassi, id say im past the honeymoon stage with these 2 and they are still impossible to put down. I think the added weight on the Brassi is just a tab more exciting. The Don is so good i think Iā€™ll explore more D bearingsā€¦ but Iā€™m afraid they wonā€™t meet the standard that has been set by these 2.

I also happened to be carrying my Edge around today, another favorite Bi metal of mine i mentioned a few timesā€¦ i think Iā€™d have to say the Don And Brassi are edging the Edge out.

5 Likes

Yeah Ive definitely been super impressed by the Don. Havenā€™t tried the brassi

3 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in the Akita for 5a play! It has its rims on the inside which is good for dings, itā€™s wide and has a narrow gap.

2 Likes

Just ordered my second Don. The blue Brasi looks so rad! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes