Favorite Bi-Metal Yo-Yos! What Bi-Metals do you Want? (After 2010)

I’m enjoying the Coglite. The Alphaline psycho sunburn pairs well with it for easy binds.

8 Likes

I think I’m liking the BiND right now. Had it since Thanksgiving, but didn’t appreciate it as much as I do now.

6 Likes

I can narrow it down to 4. After that, it all comes down to whatever I feel like from day to day.

1. The Good Life Gully 7068
  2. PDX Batsquatch 7068
  3. Circle City P-40 Warhawk
  4. Zero Gravity The Don
7 Likes

Did you get the brass?

Haven’t received it yet. Can’t wait! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i think an iMPACT yoyo by iYoYo – YoYoExpert

2 Likes

Two quite underrated throws, I wanna throw in:

Yoyopalace Journey and of course, one of my ever favourites, 2Sick Blockade

9 Likes

It’s been a week since I got this beauty and I cannot put it down man!! The blue tone of this Don brassi is rad….OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Here’s my current bi-metal lineup

14 Likes

The journey is great isn’t it ? Just does everything well and has such a great feel in the hand

4 Likes

I have to try the brass version myself!

2 Likes

We’re hoping to get in on this bimetal game very soon. Got our prototypes in and can’t wait for you guys to try them!

7068 AL with Ti Rims

15 Likes

Wow! I need to try this

3 Likes

We can send you a proto if you’d like to try it out! Maybe give us some feedback on it! Send us a PM!

1 Like

You must have to!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck:

1 Like

Just for curiosity, why using Titanium instead of stainless steel? Just to have a more expensive throw??

2 Likes

So we wanted to make it different than most bimetals that have been coming out recently which is 7068 and stainless steel, but the primary reason is stainless steel would make the yoyo heavier than we wanted and we would have to change a lot of the original specs so titanium weighs less than stainless steel and helps us keep all of our original specs.

5 Likes

So you really recommend? How have to grab me one

I really like it. Has an organic feel in some ways but has a lot of power to go with it. I am a simp for powerful YoYos that are round and soft to the catch

3 Likes

me tooooo lol

1 Like