Electrical Contact cleaner = Smoothest bearing ever

I’ll pick some up probably after work today and I’ll report my findings.

i’ve used it on all my bearings and it has worked great for now

nice.

update

After several weeks of use on many different bearings, I am still geting wonderfull results with this cheaner. So far no ill effects due to long term use. :slight_smile:

…also I have discovered that it is safe for slicone. Pads and flowable. I had troube removing a bearing and decided to just spray it down anyway. No problems at all. It even made binds snappier.

This stuff is great.

I was waiting to post after having used it a while and all I can say is that this stuff is extremely easy to use, has ressurrected a couple locked up bearings for me, and with the proper bearing it takes some of my throws from damn smooth to dead smooth! Good call on this stuff!

Even on your trvth’s bearing? Zing!

Ive used motor spray(that’s what people call it in R/C) to clean my motors and bearing of my rc cars for about 4 years and also used it to clean some bearings, although it didn’t do such a good job. This is a different formula I believe(Dynamite Magnum Force 2) and its pretty old but I still use it. I used to spray out the bearings then blast it to clean my bearings and then hit them with 3-in-1 so they didn’t wear out. Great stuff though, just burns a little if you let it touch your hands for too long. Just use common sense ad precaution and you should be fine

I figured it would be good to free up locked bearings, but I don’t have any locked bearings to try it on. So naturally I didn’t want to claim somthing I haven’t tried. I’m glad someone was able to clear this up for me.

I’m happy that others are getting the same results as I am.

I am totally trying this sometime soon.

If Possible, please report your results.

I just tried this on one of my bearing and, it is awesome, my bearing is so much smoother and it spins even more than it use to. This was a great call, my thanks to the OP.

SWEET!!

More Positive results!!

jackyuan222 you dont need to lube it unless you want responsive(thick lube) hehehehe

i tired it, it works so good my clyw gnarwhal deshielded 10 ball bearing got 5 minutes sleep times i kept doing suicide

5 minutes?

I don’t doubt this for a second. This stuff gives MASSIVE momentum increases.

I think he means that 5 minute sleepers shouldn’t be unusual.

Well, its obviously an improvment for Tjz1021

With that particular YoYo 8-10 minutes would not be unusual with any bearing.

did you read i was doing suicide

NO DON’T KILL YOURSELF! YOU’VE GOT SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD MISS YOU!