Edmeister (aka Drooping) has tried to scam me, and I have proof.

Is there really nothing I can do? I couldn’t intercept the package and he won’t answer me. Besides banning him, there’s nothing else to do? Assuming he doesn’t send me my end of the deal, I kind of lost a lot of yoyos.

If he shows up at the meet the wooly markmont is mine!! and some one take it from him ! I shipped from the uk however to Canada British columbia I think there is a fast shipment process and I think 8 days was long enough for my package to reach him and the option to intercept it is out of the question ! I have openeded the reversal case on PayPal for the money I paid him. It makes sense of how hard he tried for me to pay vai gift ! I have seen no chief yet in the mail! And I’m sure there isn’t ever going to be!

Any one in the same region as him ?

I have his Facebook his email his PayPal and his address this kid must be stupid to think he even belongs in the Yoyo community ! He is just lucky that i don’t live there or I would of gone and kicked his ass !

Although keeping it clean if someone lives near him please get in touch with either of us that has been scammed by him ! His scamming value is almost hitting the $1000 mark I think some think can be done here to put a stop to this and to reunited everyone with there property.

In his defense, he did message me back from his new account and told me he’s gonna send me my stuff, so I’ll have to see how it plays out and let everyone know. If you want, I can give you his new account and phone number (via PM of course)

I live in British Columbia on Vancouver Island. If I had any contacts, I’d phone his daddy and get him to spank him. Does he not realize that after being banned from any credible sites as well as being shunned at any major meet, his all too short media spot light has come to an end? All for the sake of greed. Have fun throwing bye yourself…alone Edmiester

He has Pmd me on the new profile also with his contact details ect and explanation …Time will only tell now !

And if he knows what’s best and has common sense then all the issues should be resolved within a a couple of weeks!

I will update on this thread once it’s been resolved to inform the others !

Regards
Ben

P.s keep this hobby fun and clean everyone and happy throwing!

Looks like he is at it again: See BST “Priced To Move”

UPDATE: Mod’s got him. :slight_smile:

Yes, we have confirmed that Drooping and edmeister are one and the same.
We are dealing with it.

After seeing this he has scamed me aswell i traded my semi beat gnarwhal g5 and e1ns for a mint campfire mint yuuksta a bunch of string and a kk bearing but he said after 2 months it got lost in mail and now all i got was a raw addiction so he is totally a scamer which has been said multiple times

i am so incredibly thankful for the wonderful mods on this site!

He has been banned again. Very sorry to those of you who got taken for a ride.

And here is me thinking that he might of actually sent the Yoyo to me ! He has forwarded me his number and Skype ect ect on the drooping account saying he has shipped the chief ect ect and to chill !

But then again I think why did he bother if he is scamming ?

I’m just overall very gutted ! I’m not sure what to expect. :frowning:

This is an example of why it’s important to give accurate feedback after a reasonable amount of time. He scammed many people and should have had a much lower feedback rating than 80 something percent.

Had more people left accurate feedback sooner it may have protected the rest of the community. I know it’s hard for many of us to leave bad feedback, we want to believe in people, we want to be fair, and we want what we are buying or trading for. However, we need to be aware of what is normal and abnormal in trading and selling via the bst. It’s just to give the feedback deserved, positive or negative. Don’t feel badly about it.

The mods are great at answering questions when things feel wrong.

They didnt get lost in the mail. I got them in a trade where he promised me a 28stories Avalanche. We exchanged addresses, and he said he had gotten rid of the Avalanche and he was going to ship something else. But i had already shipped out… So i lost 2 yoyos pretty much. This kid is horrible. Looking forward to seeing him at PNWR, if he has the guts to show up.

Please only post here if you have actually dealt with and been scammed by this guy or have other pertinent information, in which case please post the details.

There’s no need for others to editorialize on what a scumbag he is. We all know that. It’s getting hard to discern the facts from the opinions.

Thanks.

Any one from british Colombia Canada location preferably an adult please get in touch with me I have all of his details!

I have a plan

Regards
Ben

I havent dealt with this guy ever but I have been buying/selling/trading on forums for quite awhile. If he claims to have shipped and didnt thats mail fraud, at least in the us. I’m not sure how that would be handled between cou tries and what not. Either way if he has scammed you someone has to get in contact with his local police and have them pay him a visit. There was a thread about a kid similar to this on a paintball forum i go to that has a lot of useful information, I’ll try and find the thread and post a link to it if the mods dont mind.

It might also be helpful to make a thread that is sticked on the main page of the B/S/T that contains a list of known scammers that lists their name, aliases they have gone by address, phone number or any other identifying information. They have done this on the paintball forum im on and it seems to have helped people identify scammers much faster.

I’m talking to Edmeister right now and it sounds like he’s trying to get money together to pay me. I’ll post here with updates

Ummm, that’s all well and good, but just so people don’t get their hopes up here, this type of thing would be classified as a petty theft. Cops won’t even do more than take your name if someone breaks into your house and steals your 72 inch television. Same for postal investigators.

but if he says he ships something and hasn’t isnt that postal fraud? I thought that is what i read on one of the other forums im on

Maybe, maybe not. Even if it is it doesn’t mean the post office or anyone else will do anything about it.