Edmeister (aka Drooping) has tried to scam me, and I have proof.

True, i think they did when something similar happened on the other forum but that was also dealing with a couple thousand dollars worth of paintball equipment.

There is no sign of a chief yet for me ! And he has t msged me back on fb .

I was able to discuss all of this with edmeister and his family today at PNWR. His sister will be doing what she can to set all of this straight. If you are owed something, please send me a message with proof of what you are owed along - a screenshot would be great - so that I can forward this info to her.

Iā€™ve received message from 5 people and have forwarded all of your info to his sister. If you have any outstanding claims, please get in touch with proof of your dealing with him.

I love it. Jrod you are seriously the man for getting this all resolved! My question is will Edmeister have his forum membership reinstated after all claims are handled? If so, just a reminder for everyone to leave appropriate feedback to protect future prospective traders.

No, his account will not be reinstated as far as I know. Thatā€™s not to say he couldnā€™t make a new account under a new name. We might detect that, and maybe not, depending on how crafty he is.

I just wanted to say that Edwins sister has paid me in full

Thanks for letting us know.

Edwinā€™s sister has also been in touch with me and we are resolving the issue .

I herd someone talking to a guy at pnwr about how he scammed so many people and how he wished he could show his family what he had stolen from so many people.

It seems like PNWR is a magical place I got a code 1 I was scammed out of there

Iā€™m really glad that his sister can do this, so quick shoutout to you!

like this if you agree

Jrod. You are the man. You deserve more thanks than anyone could offer. Seeing these folks get their stuff/money is incredible. Too cool for words.

I agree, After reading these posts I could not help but admire the sister for doing the right thing. I am sure this is not her fault; and I am sure the kid wonā€™t pay her back. Perhaps seeing her taking responsibility for his actions will help him grow-up a bit.

I do not know who she is, but in a world that never ceases to disappoint; her actions were noticed by me. :slight_smile:

agreed. Iā€™m so glad Jrod is here to help resolve all these issues. I seriously donā€™t know what the yoyo community would do without you. Oh, and the code2 is excellent by the way!

Yea J-Rod is awesome even if he does throw around his code 1 to freak people out :stuck_out_tongue:

After all the wait and time the agreed yoyo which was for a first run blue cheif mint condition . Instead i recieved a fools gold b grade chief wrong colour worng weight and vibes . Package shockingly bad with axle sticking out of he bag not mentioning after the replacement of axle there Is still a vibe . Funny thing is they donā€™t think that this is any issue ?! :0 i feel they are making a joke out of Me or they genuinely donā€™t have a clue ā€¦

better then having nothing I suppose .

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that the yoyo came to you in that condition. Thatā€™s crummy, to say the least. Iā€™ve still been in touch with Edmeisterā€™s sister, and she feels like she has adequately dealt with everyone who had what she interpreted as a legitimate case. Given that she is totally ignorant of yoyos, it wouldnā€™t surprise me if edmeister wasnā€™t entirely upfront with her about who was owed what. Also, we havenā€™t been able to figure a way to access his old PMs, which she would like to be able to see so as to verify his end of things. Unfortunately, other than bringing to her attention that you didnā€™t receive what you were supposed to - perhaps also with an explanation of the difference in value - Iā€™m not sure what else we can do at this point. :frowning:

Thank you for all your help.

Hey,
So I was scammed by this kid and got the opportunity to get my throws back at PNWR.
Recently, I have been getting phone calls from some random number with a pre recorded voice message saying to call back. When they call, it says his name. Somehow they got my number and associated it with his name. Just wondering if anyone has ever had this problem.