Has anybody been dealing with "Jersterman"?

Hi!
I’m really starting to get worried. We were supposed to trade our throws and with me having less feedback and asking first I was willing to ship first. I did, and my Avalanche arrived to “Jersterman” just 5 days after I shipped it (Finland-USA). Everything went well, the guy was nice and all.
The last time I heard from him was 18th December. He said he’ll ship it tomorrow and now it has been nearly a month from that “tomorrow”. I’ve been trying to contact him via YYE personal messages and via email but to no avail. It seems he’s last seen here 27. December.
If anyone has heard anything from him, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hm, another member had a trade with him that went perfectly fine. Could it be the long shipping time to Finland?

Could be, though that doesn’t explain the lack of communication.

It’s very unlikely the shipping time. Because I live here in the north, I’m used to order all kinds of stuff here and nothing has ever taken more than three weeks. And, as I said, my package got there in five days even though the lady at the post office said the delivery will be delayed because of the Christmas season…
When he replied to my messages, everything went just well. He answered quickly and everything.
I really hope he’s alright.
questionable shippin’ times could be answered w/ a trackin’ number - if he would provide you w/ one.

lookin’ at his profile, i see he has 2 trades under his belt. imho, i don’t think this would justify your shippin’ first.

pls. keep us apprised.

mgodinez

cloudy…

The 2 people that left him feedback are legit. Seeing as he hasn’t been online for almost a month I’d give him a chance to respond once he’s active again. He may be on vacation.

Sure, I’ll keep you updated. We agreed not to ship with tracking, as it would cost a lot more. As with me, i’m very pleased with international post services, I’ve never lost a thing.
Right now my main concern is not the yoyo, but Jersterman himself. Hope we’ll hear from him soon!
Everything’s cool. He had been on a vacation and somehow the package had bounced back. He’ll re-ship it asap!
Sounds good. Keep us posted.

Request tracking when he ships and have him send that number to you immediately. It’s in both of your best interests.

A little update. Still no sign of the Bonfire. Jersterman won’t answer my emails or PMs and was last seen here 11th of february. I asked him to ship it with tracking but he didnt answer to me about that matter. I’m very, very disappointed but I’m still looking forward to receive the throw one day. I don’t know why, but I’m
not even mad. Guess I have given up.

I commend your patience. I hope that he would at least message you back or something. I’ll add him to my list of folks not to deal with.

Hi guys.
I’ve given up. No sign of Bonfire, no sign of Jersterman. He doesnt respond to my messages here nor in facebook. I’m very disappointed, but theres nothing I can do. If someone is dealing with him “in real life” please remind him of me.