EddieJia‘s Feedback

Here is a yoyo player from China.

Sell some yoyos here. All of them will accurately describe the condition and ship them out quickly!

Please leave the feeling of trading with me below.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

3 Likes

Just made a pretty large transaction with Eddie and the items arrived in 1 week, quick shipping, good communication.
Also items were as described with great packaging! Won’t hesitate to make more trades with him in the future!

1 Like

I did a deal with Eddie
Products are cool
I feel satisfied!

1 Like

Bought a yoyo from @EddieJIA . Communication was excellent throughout the process and shipping was fast. The yoyo arrived from China in just a few days and it was exactly as described.

2 Likes

Just bought and recieved a green grail with artwork in mint condition. Seller has good and fast communication.
Also items were as described with great packaging! Won’t hesitate to make more trades with him in the future!

1 Like

+1 rep, bought a high end yoyo and the shipping from China was quick and packaged extremely well, communication was top notch too.

1 Like

Just bought + received a Blue dale in mint condition. Communication was stellar and it was packed nice and safe. Throw was as described and in perfect condition. 10/10 seller would definitely buy again! Very solid

2 Likes

Had a large transaction with @EddieJIA, while I had some apprehension shipping abroad everything went silky smooth. A pleasure to sell to, would happily transact with again.

1 Like

Completed a few more large deals with @EddieJIA.
We used Wise for all of the transactions and every thing went smoothly ! He also uses the quickest FedEx shipping.

Do not hesitate to make great deals with Eddie !

1 Like

Great seller, very fast shipment and smooth transaction.

Just received a package from @EddieJIA. The yoyos came well packaged. I used wise transfer to pay for the first time and had some problems getting it to work. Eddie was patient and worked with me. Great seller and wouldn’t have any hesitation to buy from Eddie again.

Bought high end yoyo from eddie. Shipment was fast with good condition. Feel satisfied.

Just received a high end yoyo sale from Eddie. He has a lot of rare and hard to get throws for more than reasonable prices, and shipping is very very fast, usually arriving within a week. Communication is very fast, and he ships out the throws quickly. I would happily buy again from him.

1 Like

Had a very expensive purchase from @EddieJIA and everything went flawless! Kept me very well informed throughout the whole international shipping process, sent a video and everything without me even asking. :+1:

Wonderful seller @EddieJIA. Would not hesitate to do business with. Great communication and very fast shipping.

1 Like

Perfect transaction and communication with @EddieJIA

1 Like

Bought a Mint Purple Summit from @EddieJIA and was shipped to U.S within a week in my hands! He checked in along the way and i felt very secure with the transaction. Great seller! :orange_heart::green_heart:

Great seller! Fast and safe shipping. Yoyo is packed with care.

1 Like

@EddieJIA sent me a beautiful DALE and D7! Sent them out within a week just as he said he would. Arrived just as described and pretty quickly within another week. Would transact again :ok_hand: Thanks!

2 Likes

Just received some tp yoyos from @EddieJIA a few days ago. Both were as described and packed safely. Definitely wont hesitate to deal with him again!

1 Like