Anything airetic!!!

3 Likes

My own!

3 Likes

MFD Vines!!! (phat)

1 Like

Heartstrings the white

3 Likes

Isn’t this going to be the same as “edc yoyo”? Am I missing something?

2 Likes

I have a few.
Kitty XXL
Yoyorecreation poly string fat
Monkey Finger vines phat version
MagicYoyo bulk poly string
The string that comes with the OG anglam cc I don’t know the name of.
(I like using either white or neon green string)

1 Like

I’m a super nerd and keep extra strings in my neon pink and green velcro wallet, maybe that’s what it is?

3 Likes

Yeah I rarely carry a yo-yo but when I do, the string is dependent on the yoyo. I might have certain yo-yos that would that I’d consider carrying, but the string is what it is. Same string I’d use at home on that particular yo-yo. The “edc” idea from the tacticool world has permeated all of the internet

1 Like

I decided to try a string((released recently) just because I’ve always had some of Matts’ StringLab stuff since he started. But I enjoy trying different strings just for adventure and curiosity. I’ve certainly spent some time over the last 20 years; cutting up some yoyos, lol. And have no problem making my own string.But I don’t have the time or inclination to do the research to figure out the thread recipes to achieve various results.

Fortunately for me; as my attention was mainly focused o. Yoyo performance; several guys ‘focused’ their attention on advancing string technology to higher performance levels. Easy for me to just Buy amazing strings instead of trying to invent one; hahaha.

…So; I when I saw an advertisement for the New Evan Nagao signature Plutonium strings; I just had a good feeling about that string. My logic was: Matt has better things to do than ‘just make another string to make another steing’. And if Evan is gonna have an Evan signature string; then it’s a good bet it’s been seriously researched enough for his approval.

I decided to order the 50 pack in the neon yellowish color. My instant new edc string. Best first and lasting impression of any string I have tried.

There are a number of very good strings currently available. And regardless of your needs; there is a string out there to address it. The toughest part is landing on the Exact string recipe that clicks with your play requirements?

The YoyoStringLab Plutonium string; was my missing puzzle piece.

It just checks all the boxes…for me anyways😉

10 Likes

I’ve really wanted to try Plutonium, but I just can’t justify the price when compared to other strings. Is it really that good?

1 Like

String is a cheap thing to buy compared to other items such as a yoyo (yoyos are pretty cheap too honestly). Let’s say you ask about the cost of cloud strings. $5 a piece! Wow! That seems like a lot for a string. But what do you get from that? You get $5 of joy. $5 for the hours of joy you can get out of 1 cloud string is very cheap. You obtain a DIFFERENT performance. Different not necessarily better. Better is relative. You have to try things for yourself to decide if they are better and worth the extra cost. I would recommend trying whatever string, yoyos, and accessories you can get your hands on. You will find what you like. You have to be willing to put in the money and decided for yourself.

3 Likes

@threebearrries, PM sent. :grin:

1 Like

My EDC has been Zipline performance blend for a while now, I just feel it lasts forever. But have recently discovered how nice broken in SL Ammo is.

1 Like

They really are i wish there was a budget yysl line cause they are a bit pricey for my edc more like a splurge type of day

Been using Kitty Nylon for months but moving on to Zipline or Buddha strings for the future!

1 Like

Me too! <3

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking…

Now what’s EDC?

E-very D-ay C-arry.

1 Like