Duncan YoYos reccomendation

That’s probably the extra response stickers is it like folded in half?

1 Like

It is indeed friction stickers. If you are not happy with the response you can put those over your existing pads for a better response. You don’t have to put both on. Try one and if not giving you the feel you want add the other.

3 Likes

Yep the difference between starburst and pads for response. Also a slightly larger gap. It’s a fun throw there are non Duncan options out there that play in that responsive but fun area but get used to what you have let us know if the itch comes to buy more or wait till like yoyo day or something and go hog wild with stuff on sale.

1 Like

The forum likes pictures especially as your “collection” grows.

2 Likes

I understand now so the stickers go over the red pads; I’m not gonna mess with that at this point still so new ;

I already have the big itch to buy 1 more Duncan ; price is irrelevant. Any other unique Duncan Yoyo styles besides my FH1 and Hornet ?

This community is amazing!!

Are the bearings on the FH1 and Hornet can be placed either way right ? There’s no right side up for the bearing….

I took the bearing out and it looks like it can be inserted either side up. Just making sure

Many thanks :pray:

4 Likes

You can also just use one sticker on one side see if that makes it feel better. No need to mess with it right away but lots of tinkering to be done. You can also buy different thickness of string and get different play feel.

Bearings have no right side it’s any side works.

As for other Duncan yoyo recomendations…

A proyo. Everyone should have a proyo it’s your tip toe into wood axles without the wood yoyo.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’m going to look at it right now and thanks for the clarification on the bearings.

I’d recommend either a Pulse or Limelight. Not for performance, but because they light up. Not so good for tricks as much as fun to play at a campground, fire, or evening walk.

3 Likes

That’s a good option too. Light up
And glow yo-yos are neat as well. They are a tad of a gimmick thing unless it’s for performing on a stage or something.