Duncan Yo's

What is your pick for a duncan that I definetly should get? Im not 100% on buying a duncan but, I wanna know the recommended stuff (a metal)

4 Likes

Depends on how much you’re looking to spend. I LOVE my Duncan Mayhem…it’s got a lovely organic shape! But it is pricey :(. I was lucky to get mine on sale elsewhere for $52.
But currently…my favorite playing yo is my Barracuda! The model that YoYoExpert stocks is from 2016 and is $45. But the one at Duncan is only $25 and is the 2018 model…this is the one I own. I LOVE mine! It’s stable, smooth as glass, looks great and is powerful! It’s my goto throw atm…a very good deal for the price!!

4 Likes

Big fun. For 20 bucks you can’t go wrong. A little vibey, but has a real nice feel on the string and can’t be stripped

1 Like

Same boat here. I’m eyeing the Windrunner 7068 and wondering what’s worth the $50 to get the Windrunner 7068 for free during their June promotion.

I already own the Mayhem or else I’d grab that. Tempted by the Grasshopper or Counterpunch but given the short axle/stripping issues with some Duncan models, I’m kinda hesitant.

1 Like

MayheM. Allday

5 Likes

I was recommended the grasshopper gtx. I picked it up, and it’s now one of if not my best yoyos that I one. Granted, it is at a premium price…

1 Like

They got some crazy stuff coming out soon

9 Likes

The GTX is amazing. It’s tied for my absolute favorite throw. I’m not into organics, but the Mayhem is my favorite organic.

The old Windrunner is a very solid throw. If you like V shapes check it out. I know the 7068 version has my attention.

Can confirm gtx is incredible (cuz i got one :grin:)

2 Likes

The roadrunner was my first metal. I enjoy it a lot still. The only issue o would say is it strips very easy

1 Like

I trid to purchase a Duncan yoyo using that deal on the website but I just couldn’t. I enter the postal address and then the payment method section dissapears, when I clock submit it tells me to select a payment method. I am just assuming that the deal isn’t available to those who live in another country.

3 Likes

I wonder why it’s not going through for you :frowning:
Maybe try using a different web browser?
Are you in the usa?
I just placed an order for $125 so I can get all 3 throws and it went through just fine for me.

1 Like

Oh, and I was also going to say that the sale is live for sure. It’s been officially announced and the sale goes from June 1 - June 15.

1 Like

I’m in the UK. Pretty gutted as it is such an awesome deal! :frowning:

2 Likes

omg that really sucks :*(

1 Like

Waiting on a Haymaker X in the mail.

1 Like