Dr. Filthy BST encounter

I bought 2 MFD yo-yos from @Doctor_Filthy nearly a week ago for $475. This whole week I’ve been trying to get in touch with him, asking for my tracking or an update. I was randomly speaking with another member of the group, Dkbowers, and he told me @Doctor_Filthy was attempting to sell him the yoyo I had already bought. When I confronted him with this he immediately responded with the most nonsense excuses. I informed the admins and asked for a refund and didn’t hear back for a while until the admins told me he sent THEM the tracking. My guess is he ran up to the post office and posted it so he didn’t have to refund me because the tracking isn’t even showing up yet when I search it. I’m hoping to get the throws I paid for. $475 is a lot of money. I will NOT be dealing with this guy again.

9 Likes

Damn… in less than two months you’ve had 2 sour deals. That’s some bad luck.

Hope you get it resolved. Have never had a bad deal here in 14 years.

5 Likes

I admitted i was in the wrong and Apologized. Still at it though. Its ok.

And to be fair i was on your side on your last “bad deal” i was in the same boat. Paid a good amount of money for something that was mint and it showed up not mint. But i didnt blast that dude because i knew he wasnt trying to get over on me.

I’ve been trying to get in touch with you all week while you’ve been trying to sell something I paid a lot of money for. There’s no excuse in the world that could justify what you’ve done. You don’t play with peoples money like that.

4 Likes

I didnt ignore every message. And i also thought you were aware of my current situation. That was my mistake. But like i said, dumb move on my part and i own that. Whether you believe that or not.

It’s very rare to have a bad deal here. Such a positive community. I’ve even had positive transactions with Dr. Filthy. But what he did is just absolutely unacceptable and the only consequence to that action is to let people know that it happened so that maybe it won’t happen again. You can’t sell a yo-yo that’s already been paid for. I don’t know any other way to say it.

6 Likes

I mean… He’s called DoctorFilthy…

9 Likes

You were trying to sell something you’d already sold? I’m not sure of your situation and I certainly hope it improves but that’s just ridiculous

2 Likes

So what happened here? You tried to sell it twice?

2 Likes

Despite if you meant that in a bad way…i still find it funny.

2 Likes

slippery bob lol

Negotiating with someone else when one buyer has already paid sure sounds like a good way to do business…best of luck with that buddy!

I feel like it doesnt matter anyway. Yes i was in the wrong. But im willing to bet even if i would have done it the right way there still would have been a problem.

Damn filthy tried to double down (no pun intended) and now he’s going all in lol

1 Like

The only “right way” is to ship my yo-yos after I paid $475 for them.

6 Likes

Your idea of the “right way” vs the “wrong way” seems a little off… You shouldn’t take somebody’s money and strike a deal if you want to try and gouge others to make a few more dollars. Pretty slimy way to do any kind of business.

3 Likes

Wasnt trying to gouge or make more money.

If i were to have never said anything to anyone in the first place i still wouldnt have been able to ship them immediately and i guarantee that would have caused a problem too.

If you had just told @YoyoD3N something like:

“Hey I received your payment and will ship as soon as possible, but unfortunately an urgent matter has come up and it may take a couple days to ship. So sorry for the delay and I’m happy to just refund you if it’s an issue.”

Then I’m sure there would have been no problems.

3 Likes