Dr. Filthy BST encounter

Thats what i should have done yes.

4 Likes

Live and learn Mr Filthy. All good.

2 Likes

Dr Filthy was wrong, apologized and made amends. He shouldn’t of done what he did. He’s been in and out of the hospital for the last month having surgeries, dealing with issues. I don’t believe he’s a scamming, terrible individual. He’s a great guy with good feedback that slipped and corrected his situation. We have seen others do much worse and peace out and not fix the issue. The issue was resolved and hopefully there will be no more otherwise he knows what’s at stake, the community will wash their hands of him. You where right to let people know, hopefully everything will go smoothly hear on out.

3 Likes

Wish it was as simple as that. If it was delayed just because of medical reasons I would have been understanding. The fact of the matter is he completely ignored me while having full blown conversations with other parties on selling the throws I had already paid for. I’m sorry but that’s a completely different foul from just being late due to being at the hospital. Especially when I’ve got people reaching out to me telling me that he did the same thing to them while also using the hospital as an excuse.
@NewmanThrowsMFD

4 Likes

Man. You really seem to have a lot of issues with BST

1 Like

Given that I’ve had two issues the entire time I’ve been a part of the community I’d say it’s quite the opposite. My experience has been very positive within the community. I’m just not one to let something slide when it does goes south.
@Bobparty

3 Likes

Appreciate everyone’s input on the situation. Will update this post when/if the throws arrive. Sorry to bring drama into the community. Just wanted to make everyone aware of my experience. Thankfully this is not a common occurrence for me in the community and I can still buy, sell, and trade with confidence that people will do the right thing. That’s all that matters in the end. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

You don’t have to apologize bro, literally no one wants to see you be wronged either. I look forward to you receiving everything and putting this behind you. Totally sorry you had to go through it :pray:t2: no one should be treated like that, money shouldn’t be played with and the throws should of been shipped. There’s zero reason, excuse or work around for how he acted. I’m glad everything is resolved and your not out of anything more than a week of time with an unnecessary headache. Think of it as a learning experience, there’s individual in here that even though the transaction went through I wont personally deal with them again.

3 Likes

I appreciate that bro. :100:

3 Likes