Shout out to @8269christopher

Just wanted to mention what an upstanding member of this yoyo community @8269christopher is.
This guy saw my post looking for a mosquito and reached out mailed me one for the shipping charge. It really makes me feel good to be involved in a community with people like him in it.
Thank you,

5 Likes

That is AWESOME! I’m really happy for you that you got ahold of one!!!

2 Likes

Just had a great sale to @8269christopher! Quick payment and communication was great. Thank you sir!

2 Likes

@8269christopher did about the same for me… came through with a beautiful Saturday Market Weekender that I was looking for. I paid a little more that retail but thats the game I guess. Only 30 of these floating around. Shipping was prompt!

Thanks, man!

2 Likes

@8269christopher
Great trader, stand up guy! Sent me 2 very nice fixies

Great experience with @8269christopher. Yoyo shipped extremely fast and was exactly as described.

Fantastic deal made it was so smooth too…. Item arrived safe & well packed after my PP payment posted…quickly mailed too!
Outstanding and would buy from again!!
R

I just had a great BST experience with @8269christopher, and wanted to thank him for helping me out in my quest to get some Duncan Fingerspin caps. First, he offered to sell me some red caps that he had (they are impossible to buy new now-a-days, which is why I’m so excited to be able to actually get some). And secondly, they were delivered really quickly and are in great shape - far exceeding my expectations. I’m very grateful for the caps in the first place, and the entire process was a pleasant experience. Thanks again for the caps, @8269christopher, I really appreciate your help and am anxious to take them out for a spin :grinning:

1 Like

I recently bought a throw from @8269christopher and the transaction went very smoothly. Throw was as advertised, shipping was fast, throw was well packaged. Transact with confidence!