Christian8693 Feedback

Completed a great trade……item was packaged well….communication was great & immediate……honest & good guy to deal with here on the forums!!

2 Likes

The RRT Copperhead @Christian8693 shipped me was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described. He included a few different types of extra string as well. Great trader, would love to do business again.

1 Like

Bought a ZG El Mijo from @Christian8693 . Everything went smooth.
Fast response, quick shipping, and delivered at my house few days before the estimated time.

Everything was packed well and great condition. Great experience.

1 Like

The yoyo I bought was perfect, just as described! Shipping was wicked fast too.

1 Like

Have bought two packages from @Christian8693 (sorry…), No issues regarding any shipping or packaging whatsoever. Both arrived safely and quickly (with boxes) in mint condition as described. Amazing deals on the throws and really quick and painless transaction + responses on his part!

2 Likes

Got one of them Speedaholic Max’s off @Christian8693 for a steal. Came well packed and came fast! Would certainly buy from him again.

3 Likes

I did a trade with @Christian8693 and everything was perfect. Great communication, packaged wonderfully, and the yoyo was exactly as described. Cannot recommend them enough!

1 Like

Just bought a yoyo from @Christian8693 great price, quick shipping and real easy to deal with. <3

2 Likes

Just recieved yoyo from @Christian8693 super easy transaction, good communication, yoyo was packed great and in perfect condition would gladly do business again

1 Like

I bought a Free Solo from @Christian8693 and was very happy with how everything went. Fast communication, good price, good packaging, great condition. Highly recommend!

1 Like

I recently bought a couple throws from @Christian8693… transaction was excellent, fair on price, shipped quickly, and well packaged.

1 Like

Just completed a trade. ChristianB was communicative, patient, honest, and swift. The throw was well packaged and accurately described. Would happily and comfortably work with them again.

1 Like

Got a Inferno Twilight Phantom and a YYF Horizon, both came very well packaged and with Zipline string. Both play beautifully and all descriptions were accurate to the t, highly recommend this guy! Will be purchasing from him next time if anything comes up :+1::+1:

1 Like