*dota* (dti bassboost video)

for the last time!!! get good and then compete and you might get a sponsor dont go aroung " will you sponsor me? will you sponsor me?!"just make up new tricks and then make a new vid and remember this… i still want to battle you!

maybe i will rules

just 1a, 1 throw best tricks win! i set up the battle (i hate when people make sloppy ones!)

Congratulations Joshua Prokay. No offense, but he seems to be way more mature than this kid. GO JOSH! XD

Can we just get this thread locked?

1 Like

I have been throwing for about 1 year and 3/4 months, I can do ladder escape and Yukki slack, however I can’t do boing boing, or spirit bomb, it is not about the tricks that you can’t do but the tricks that you can do and how you dress it up, Mark Montgomery, braintwister, probably one of the easiest tricks you could possibly learn however he dresses it up into a combo and you get his famous brain twister combo, I’m just saying that yes if you can do complex tricks good for you but it is how you show your tricks to the best of your abiltiy, if you try hard then you will succeed, and basically have fun,

another thing, don’t ask to get sponsored, and then get all imature and moody when things don 't go your way, wait to be sponsored wait for people to see you potiental and just have fun,

rant over!

“Faceplant is the new Facepalm.” lol :stuck_out_tongue: Also, again, siggy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing tricks… amazing song… amazing yoyo… amazing video

are you watching the right vid?

Lock… please…