HITMAN PRO

im not amazing i know and i was just messin around to get a feel for it but constructive criticism is welcome.

the new Hitman pro is a BEAST!!! i was playing with it completely stock and it was super unresponsive and dead smooth. i cant wait for the full production version

That was really good! 100x better than me!

1 Like

The tricks were great and the beginning was hilarious.

Cool, but I do not like your choice of song.

1 Like

Spppppeeeeeeeeedddddddddd :o haha good skill.

1 Like

thx everybody, the hitman Pro is amazing it grinds on the rims as smooth if not smoother than most the metals iv played with. you cant do thumb grinds very well at all (theres no lip so its really hard).
i give it 9.9 of 10 just because it has plastic and no lips. i prefer plastics cuz you can still do everything you could on a metal but cheaper. but it still effects play like on grinds and the string. it has a great weight its a bit on the heavier side but it still stays in the air long enough to pull off whips and slacks. all an all i highly recommend the Hitman pro when it comes out, some time next month. i think?

Great player, great yoyo, great video!

1 Like

That was pretty good. I might pick up a Hitman Pro sooner or later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea i love it, but youll have to wait till it releases because all the pre-releases are sold out. but im def picking up another when the full version comes out

Wow Mike, your throwing style was technically smooth and your hitman pro is lookin’ gorgeous!

Happy Throwing! =]

1 Like

That’s just sick, your tricks are just great. Now when the Hitman Pro’s get released, I’m definitely going to buy one after watching this sick video. You’re choice of music also really goes along with your yoyoing. :wink:

1 Like

thax everyone :slight_smile:
i love dubstep (music genre) i was always going to use techno but when i herd this song i pulled out my yoyo and it was instant love lol

Wow that was amazing… Ur amazing. nice video. good tricks. everything is awesome. Can’t wait to get that Hitman Pro

I’m love’n seeing this is action. I am die’n to get my hands on both this and the new Duncan Raptor!!!

Very cool I want one soooooo bad

im getting the sfx and phenomenonizm so look for those vids soon

OMG i love the vid and the DIRTY DUBSTEP in the background makes it all the better

Nice I want a hit man pro so bad

whats a hitman pro and where do you get them?

its a new upgraded version of the yoyojam hitman but its truly an entirely diferent yoyo based off the hitman and its amazing the full run should be comming very soon