C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013 - Magne Sætran

Hey guys! :smiley: Here is my entry for “C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013” :slight_smile: What do you guys think? Constructive feedback is appreciated ;D Oh, and also, the quality got really bad I think, and I have no idea why :confused: Anyways please enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Think i just pooped a little.
Bu far your best video yet.
and my favorite of 2013 of all time.

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Your tooooooo good!

That was sweet. One of my favorite Flying Lotus songs too

Holy Crap that was awesome! Your tricks blow my mind, just wow! Fantastic video.

That’s just plain awesome throwing. I keep watching it and seeing more each time. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the feedbacks! :smiley:

Good stuff!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

EPIC :smiley:

CRAAAAAZY GOOD!

I love how much string movement you put into your combos. B)

Thanks a lot everyone! :))

Been watching this over and over.
I’m In love with how creative your Horizontal is.
and some of those string movements, seems so impossible.

I Just realized, when I first started, I thought, Hey If i wanna play like Jensen Kimmit, i need a northstar and some fat kitty, so i’ll have his setup, so maybe i can play like him.

I just Put some Ammo, I Won from the Battle Royale, on my Fragment.
Yup, Dreams crushed like they were when I started out.

Cant’t play like Magne.

#MyLifeHasNoMoreMeaning

Thanks again! Your comments are always so nice and also funny :slight_smile: Oh, and yeah, it is probably because I have the “Salt Flats” edition Fragment :stuck_out_tongue:

Salt Flats edition?
Hmm, What exactly is that?

It is an special edition of the Fragment, which was only available at EYYC and through Ryosuke Iwasawa’s store :stuck_out_tongue:

Just googled it.
Man that’s Beautiful…

Yeah, it’s one of my favorite yoyo, both by looks and by how it plays :slight_smile: