C3yoyodesign x REWIND Video Contest 2013 - Magne Sætran

It really does play amazing!
It took me by surprise, with its 61g
I thought the spin time would lack, tremendously.
I Was more than wrong

tutorials?

Yeah, I was also really surprised at the spin time! It spins forever :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I’ll think about it… Is there any specific tricks, elements or concepts you want a tutorial on? :slight_smile: I can’t promise anything though :stuck_out_tongue: I have already this one out for Saint Petersburg Yo-Yo School, which you could check out :smiley:

So much inspiration from just 1 trick…

Trying!, but i developed a few other tricks during the process
xD

Nice! :slight_smile: Please let me see them sometime :smiley:

Dude your so awesome! What yoyo are you using? I think you might get sponsored! :smiley:

The fragment.

and he is sponsored!
By YYSL, and Floutek.

Thank you for clearing that up! Are you going to be doing one?

Nah. Probably not. I’m pretty terrible in comparison to him.
I lost already xD

There’s always 2nd and 3rd and they still get some decent prizes. The guys from C3 will also see you and then you could be known by more people:D

Haha! Couldn’t hurt eh?

Yeah, if you got the time, make a video :smiley:

Magne Sætran for Worlds 2014

Hehe, thanks ;D Although I don’t think my style of play is as suited for competition as other styles :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still gorgeous!
And that might honestly be the next big thing eh?

I’ve watched 1:49 about 50 times now and I’ve narrowed to down to either witchcraft, voodoo or David Blaine. Absolute madness.

What needs to be said? Absolutely beastly. You’ve ruined my self esteem. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe :stuck_out_tongue: Let’s just hope so! Anyways, I think I’ll actually go to World 2014, as it’s in Prague, which is pretty close. But don’t except too much off me! I’m really bad on stage :stuck_out_tongue: Need to get more used to it

Haha, thanks! ;D The trick behind it, is that you snap with your fingers, so that the string go through the chopstick :wink: Kinda hard to explain… :stuck_out_tongue: And also, the trick looks much better in person :smiley:

My Style feels so…
Orthodox and boring in comparison to yours.

I used some of your concepts in my newer tricks
So much inspiration!
Thankyou again! :slight_smile: