how long you been throwing? just curious

14 months

Just a reminder, language warning

I’ll join. If you want. Hehe. 8)

ok

I wanna battle…

well im going to lose but ok

Nice vid :slight_smile:

way better improvement from all of your older videos combined. just a few things.

why was it called i want you besides the first picture? i am genuinly curious. i saw no other theme

did you notice that in the horizontal play section, it tilted back to normal after a few seconds? i have that problem too, but we should both be trying to fix it

and finally (and frankly) the bottom camera angle should never be used in more than one trick. people can’t tell what is going on as well, tricks look less cool, and you may think you are being original, but you are not. my first video (very very bad) i did this too and when i watched it i swore that i would never use that camera angle because i didn’t even recognize what tricks i did. i doubted anyone else would.

Remember, the tricks were a huge improvement, but keep on working on learning, and more importantly improving your tricks. and keep low on the effects.

give this video a 7/10. huge improvement, i give most of your other videos less than 5/10, but still a way to go.

the vertical thing is easy depending on the trick but the thing is you need to keep the leading arm down and u have to go fast if slow will straiten

ok i dont care about the friggen angle

and also the title is just an idea

the tricks were all too fast and too similar for me :-[ really fluid style though… horrid taste in music, but i’ll forgive anyone once

love the yoyo too btw

2 Likes

i am sure you are awesome, but my computer will not let me see it, but i can always watch them on youtube. could you give me the link to see it on youtube or vimeo or whatever its on?

again, with the annoying affects… why? it really does not help.

You are getting better, but you really need to remember not to use those stupid effects

not really looking for tips, and if something like that happens when it doesn’t look just right, just re shoot it.

and you should care about the friggen angle. it gets annoying for us, and it does not enhance anything. if you dont care, then dont do it.

that song is overused.
i’d like to battle you sometime, but currently i’m terrible compared to you. i’ve been throwing about 10months and i’m not nearly as good as you. oh, and i’d need to get a camera.