video battle :)

hey guys,
since its spring break and I have nothing to do, I thought that I should have a video battle. The rules would be 1 front style trick and 1 side style trick. :]

Also here is my skill level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f-dRmjAXII

I would battle you, but you are so much beter than me it is not funnny.

lol maybe we could have like a big battle you know like 4 people? it could be me and u and 2 or three other people. :slight_smile:

okay

i guess we can start making our video’s.

I guess I could join in, but compared to you…yeah I don’t stand a chance.

you guys are both really good, So now all we need is one are two more people :slight_smile:

i guess ill join in!! but im going to loose compaired to you guys

1 Like

my vid will be up tomorrow hopefully.

does anyone think i have a chance cause im so much better than i used to be

I know I lost already
so here’s a little quick trick for my skill level

not to sound mean but you have been only yoyoing for 3 mounths. The people in the battle have been yoyoing for years. You are still really really good for 3 mounths tho :]

So it will be
me
202andrew
yoyoandrew
paolo
dacklink

you should have your video up wensday are Thursday or Friday :slight_smile:

I’ll try to get mines up on friday because that is when my spring break starts

Thats goo it’s ok if anyone can’t. Saterday and Sunday are fine also

Just threw this together. Turned out alright.

wow… that was amazing. haha im making mine when my mommy goes to work and the cameras charged haha. I have this one trick were i need just the right angle.

edit: heres my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d7mmYxchhU&feature=player_embedded

sorry guys i am not going to do the battle. I don’t have any frontstyle stricks at all. Is it okay if i do just to regular tricks.

I have a slight feeling I just got pwned. I love how in the middle of the first trick you fix your glasses.

MAy I be the judge of Pwnage?

You both had AAMZING videos!

Although I must say that Jared’s moves struck me as more original and innovative, Paolo had a lot of nice string hits and elements to his.

Again. Both of what you guys did was AMAZING

its fine if you do not want to do the battle, i cant really let you in without a front style trick. I see some of your videos. a couple of them have nice front style ticks

haha your video was really good too i think this is going to be a close one.  did any ane see my ear gt im worried about the angle

haha were going to make a poll so everyone can vote for whos video they like best :]