message to mi"This is out of love to OD not sponsorship" hop you enjoy OD trio

Nice, btw i havent seen mi on in a while.

Justis, we’ve gone through this before. New tricks. A lot of your tricks look the same, work on some new elements. One thing I see alot is the “Buddha’s Revenge” element. Try to take that out of some of your tricks and work out of it. One or two tricks with that element is fine, but you have that element in every other trick. Honestly, it’s kay to have that element in more than one trick, but you BASE the tricks around that element. Just something to think about. :slight_smile:

i try not to but it happens but thnx quinton

Watched it on mute. I agree with Q, but good work.

1 Like

I al also agree with them . And I hope the song was put on there as a joke. I’m thinking it was

1 Like

i agree with Q also, and patrick, that actually may have saved my ears. i forgot about mute.

that remix has possibly every song that i actually hate with a fiery passion. it wasn’t even a good remix.

I suggest you put some of those shorter tricks into longer combos because it looks better in my opinion. I’m not sure why you need to specify that you’re not trying to get sponsored that’s usually implied

BUT IT HAS JUSTIN BEIBER!!!

ps- Did you know he yoyos? lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuM7zb-Nw_4

you really are just trying to find a sponsor. not to be mean or saying i am as well but you’re NOT ready for competition and or sponsorship and should trying to what you’re not :-[
so cheer up ;D and focus on yo-yoing not sponsors
this really isn’t for one drop love and you know it sorry man
one drop isn’t looking her for sponsoring kids they look at kids like grame who are amazing have great vids and have competition experience under thier belt

dude not tring to start a fight but your no better i think hes even better than samad no offence he should be sponsered you shouldnt be talkin and he is ready dor comps ive been to PNWR and hes better than some people k djjjyo keep doin what your doin

i think you have some solid tricks, but like the others said, variety is good. you have some variety, but it’s too spread out. mix your styles together a bit, and work on the flow. sometimes you move super fast, sometimes it slows down a bit too much. if you work on your timing and flow and make everything seem to just slide together, it’ll work out better for you. also, i recommend working on your lighting/background. i really hate seeing dark shirt on dark backdrop. try maybe a brighter string and a shirt that it really stands out from, so there’s more depth involved and your tricks will pop a bit more. overall, though, you’ve obviously got talent and you’re gonna do just fine. it’s all about fine-tuning, ya know? good luck man.

Fanboy

7 Likes

she lives!

Im always alive, I just don’t go to the chat or post anymore because 1. There is no reason to post because everything about yoyos has been said before and im tired of repeating it and 2. the chat is a piece of crap and crashes my flash plugin and im tired of putting up with it and seeing absolutely no headway in the IRC effort.

So, that’s that. I’l post when Im mentioned, like now, and I will moderate the chat if we get a different client for it. Until then, it can stay dead and filled with people who can barely type three letters in the right order to spell a particle.

Also, I am neglecting to post because my post count is at 777, and 777 is the best post count.

i hear you about the posts. i get really annoyed/frustrated most of the time, but occasionally i’ll find something worth responding to. or else i get bored. being a night person tends to do that to you.

i agree, the chat is pretty worthless, for the most part. i’ve managed to have a couple of really interesting conversations in there, but mostly it’s silly rambling and “cool” people ignoring everyone that they don’t know. when i’m on my macbook, it runs fine, but i can’t run it at all on my iPad, so most of the time i don’t bother.

regardless, even though i don’t always agree with what you say, i tend to enjoy your posts and you’re one of the more interesting people on here, so i miss seeing you around.

Much appreciated ShaunC. I have a lot of respect for you too. Also, this breaks my 777 post count.

Ok Djjjyo I’m gonna give you some real talk.
This is my honest opinion, not trying to be a jerk or anything.

First, Why do you feel the need to always promote/advertise/idolize/obsess over one company company? Not only in your videos, but just in general. There are lots of great companies out there and they all deserve some love.
When you add DTI/GENERAL YO/ONE DROP to your videos, it gives the impression that you are just trying to get sponsored and get free yo-yos. Which just makes you look immature. You have the skills to potentially be great, but the way you present yourself on the forums and with your videos only hurts you.

Again, Just my opinion.

(also refer to what Shaun said about the variety that would be nice too.)

4 Likes

yoyoing is about what youre doing, not what youre doing it with, imo
unless you’re doing lindy loops with a raider like elephark

1 Like

like this? :smiley: