message to mi"This is out of love to OD not sponsorship" hop you enjoy OD trio

also i dont approve of people loving overdosing.

1 Like

Exazrael is dead on. Honestly, if a company is looking at you as a potential representative, they could care less what yo-yo you’re using. That only matters if/when you actually become sponsored by them. Truthfully, if someone is out there making videos with a company’s name stamped all over it without their backing, and the videos don’t have the best quality/content, that person is just HURTING their chances of ever being recruited by that company. Do you think they appreciate a sub-par video coming up in a search with their name attached? No, not at all. If you want to make an “x” company tribute video and show off your collection and maybe do a trick or two, that’s fine. But when you’re making an obvious “look at me” video to attract a certain manufacturer, you’re just shooting yourself in the foot.

If you want to produce a talent video, by all means, do it. But focus on your TALENT, not the yo-yo. Any random person can buy a certain yo-yo and film themselves using it. That doesn’t make them stand out, by any means. The big companies already have the yo-yo. What they need is the PERSON.

1 Like

You think he’s better than Samad? No offense to Justis, but are you blind?! Of course he’s better than some people. Who are you to tell someone not to talk? People are always ready for competition, being ready to win or not is a totally different thing.

yes i do on some parts and the other kid says he wasent ready for comps so stop gettin on my butt

How about we keep this as a discussion about the video and tricks, and not what his intentions with the video were? K? K

Who do you think is the better yoyoer? Djjjyo or Andre?

andre duh

Seriously??? Can you imagine djjjyo challenging Samad to a video contest and winning?

Q is right. Although I used to do the same thing, I found new tricks to learn and made a pile of combos, each with different trick elements. Try these websites and see if you can find any new elements to add to your combos:
www.rethinkyoyo.com
www.onedrop.com

no but on some cases yes

o.o…o.o…o.o…and so on so forth

you’re all crazy

2 Likes

MIIIIII
come back.

I have had to take the role of the person who tells it like it is no matter how bad it hurts the member.

Haha, but yeah we miss your presence in the chat for sure.

2 Likes

I don’t even go on the chat anymore, and I miss you :cry:

Really?

Well, maybe if the chat didn’t crash on me every other hour… I would be on it.
Or if some effort to change to a better chat software (like IRC) was made, I would gladly moderate and sit my kapooty in the room in my xChat software.

Sadly, it crashes, so I can’t, but I guess I will visit.

Also, if anyone has xbox live, or call of duty black ops. I’m Kyonara on that.

AIM: Cirnogasm

someone is going to get an add on skype now! ;D :stuck_out_tongue:

El Sr Gato on Live. so down for a yoyo clan

DUDE YES. I already have yoyo as my clan tag.
But uhh. Add me. My gamertag is ShinyBlock

Dear god. Why won’t this thread die.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

You do realize that you just bumped it again keeping it more alive?!

OOOH NOOOOOOOO, SO DID I!!! ;D