MY PURSUIT TO ONE DROP - Justis Evans - 2010

Sun as background/GIANT SOLAR FLARE= fail.
standing far away so its hard to see= fail.
Doing horizontal tricks, then not being able to bind= DON’T PUT IT IN THE VIDEO!

Just my opinion.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,22893.msg230121/topicseen.html#new

^^^

Ive been far too nice to Djjjyo. People have to start punching this kid before he gets it. I told everyone in the first thread, he just won’t get it. Simple. Shakes head

No disrespect, but you want to be sponsored to get a free yoyo. I could tell in the first 30 seconds of the video. Zach is so right-

1. do not ask to be sponsored (Thats what you are trying to do here)
  2. Represent the company. Do not represent yourself throwing their yoyo.

Lets look at this from a different angle. what did you place in your last contest? (Don’t tell me you’ve never gone to a contest.) Were you in the top 20%? If not, you are not ready skillwise to be sponsorer. If I was Shaun, this video would not really grab my attention in a good way.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

If anything these videos are sabotaging his chances of ever being sponsored by anyone, for eternity.

First of all stop with the mean comments because i dont see anything wrong except the sun and sencond its not to get sponsored they wanted a video for there site and i made one geez i feel like ive been so nice to your videos even when they suck and then you bring hate to mine i try

See? And now you’re lieing.

Hehe

its not funny im not lieing im sad

is nobody on this site actually nice to me

yyn is so much nicer

And now you’re insulting YYE on top of lieing.

He’s not lieing… he’s lying. :stuck_out_tongue:

And he’s not lying. He’s completely loyal to one company, seeing as how he’s asked to be on DTI and General-Yo… oh wait.

im simply just showing off the yfactor on a video what did i do samad even know that was not that nice it was the nicest on here

out of 24 of my videos only 3 of them were to get sponsored so how dare you guys say that

well then STOP POSTING VIDEOS AND GET BETTER SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET SPONSORED.

if you really wanted to make a statement to one drop, DONT send this out there with one drop’s name on it. use their yoyo, and wear a T-shirt of theirs, don’t tape the box to your shirt…

Dude, Justin, don’t stress out too much. LOL.

LOL how dare you? I’m sorry master for disrespecting you, I realize you control the words that I type.

So, Im enjoying this sub. It’s got smoked ham, mayonaise and I have a side of orange juice.

thnx for being jerks im logging off and not coming back unless for trades

thnx for killing yoyoing mi

way to be mature about yoyoing calling me a lier

this place is so nice sarcastic

because of that i prob wont buy from yye anymore yyn

I already told you, don’t stress out too much.