Don't know what to get

Okay I have know idea what to get for my next yoyo. I am looking for a yoyo that is a good for starting out unresponsive play.

catch 22

lol
jk

try a legacy?..

1 Like

Definitely Legacy

1 Like

Thanks guy I will check the Legacy out!

If you want a Bi-metal, Dark Magic or X-ConVict.

1 Like

I was thinking of a bi-metal but I am afraid of damaging the metal.

Lyn Fury-- if you want to mod a little. Response wears down in a few weeks of so. Shims… mabye a KonKave Bearing, Silicone.

What type of response does the Lyn Fury use.

Double O ring.

Don’t worry about that.

There is horrible condition yo-s that still work amazing, if you ding the yo-yo or scrape the metal it’ll be fine, if you are scared of it hitting the floor then cut your strings a little shorter.

1 Like

Thanks, now I am thinking of getting a bi-metal yoyo.

Man why are people calling them bi-metals.

If you were talking about a Metal Rimmed YYJ, You probably want a new breed, Hitman or X-Convict. Speeders have terrible vibe and are very unsmooth. DM’s have a terribly tiny gap, and can snag a lot.

I really recommend the new breed, because of the response and the massive gap, its probably the most unresponsive metal rimmed yoyo you can get. But the x-convict/hitman with shims and flowable/yyj silicone response should be just as good.

1 Like

Hitman, Dark Magic, and X-ConVict are all excellent metal-rimmed yoyo’s. The hitman is my personal favorite. So brilliant.

Here. Use these questions so we can fit a bi-metal to you.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

Size does not matter, Shape does not matter, I like o-ring and hybrid ,maintain, color does not matter, I like 1-A , $10.00-$40.00, intermediate -advanced.

Well you need to try to get some preference of size and shape because those are the major differences between yoyos.

Round butterfly and medium

New Breed is a round butterfly shape. But it’s huge.

Alot of people like the PGM, its super unresponsive, in your price range, its kind of rounded, its all plastic so no jacked up rims, and

.>
<.<

HUBSTACKS!!!

Dont buy it just for the stacks cuz people will get angry at you…

Good luck

Going by your preferences, I would say Kickside. It really is a great player for the price. The Legacy is also an excellent player, it’s cheaper and more durable than metal-rimmed yoyos. However, since you like round shapes, I’m not sure if you’d care for its flat rims.