Looking For An Intermediate YoYo

Okay im looking for the best intermediate yoyo for me.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
    Medium

2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
    um … guess butterfly

3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
    Doesnt matter just not too unresponsive

4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
    No

5. What weight is ideal to you?
    Not super heavy

6. Does color matter?
    Not to dark

7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
    I do 1a and i like smooth and i guess fast doesnt really matter

8. What is your price range?
    Doesnt matter

I suggest a YoYoJam Kickside since you’re not ready for unresponsive play.

It wouldnt be a problem if it was unresponsive i can bid now. But i would prefer responsive.

In that case, I suggest the YoYoJam Legacy. You will need to bind though.

I suggest you look at the X-ConVict or the Hitman. They’re at about the same price range and deliver good performance that can take you all the way to Master. I would recommend the Dark Magic, but it’s a bit on the heavy side (70 grams) compared to the other two.

If you want something cheaper, then go for a Velocity. Responsive to unresponsive in seconds, great price, amazing advanced player, what more can you want?

Im getting a hitman. Does it matter if its hybrid or not?

id suggest dm they’re semi unresponsive. you could also just put thick lube on any unresponsive yoyo than you have a resopnsive one

If you like the response of your Lyn Fury, then shoot for a Double O-ring one. Many people think that the Hybrid response is snaggy, but it is a bit more responsive than the double o-ring version.

I think the X-conVict is good for you because it is medium sized, medium weight and to keep it responsive, all you would need is some thick lube.