- What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
I don’t have enough yo-yos to be really sure but I would like to try one of the larger ones.
- What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
- What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
Hybrid, but who doesn’t like to try new things?
- Do you like to mod/maintain it?
Never have, I would like a stock yo-yo
- Does color matter?
White or black. Keep it simple I’m also a fan of splash editions.
- How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
1A but I’d love to learn 5A
- What is your price range?
Up to $40
- What is your skill level?
Beginner to intermediate
- What weight is ideal?
A bit of a heftier yo-yo is my preference.
Pheenix (JonasK) #2
You should really just try out something. I suppoose you can bind, so just get any yoyo that seems interesting to you. We really can’t do that much here.
A YoYoJam Kickside with Duncan Freehand 2 weight rings would be perfect for you!