Yo-yo choices!

Hey guys, so I’m looking to buy a new yo-yo and I have my price range set from $60-120. My yo-yo style is undersized, smooth, and a nice weight. If you want to recommmend another yo-yo not from the choices just post a comment. Also it would be great if you leave some pros and cons on the yo-yo you voted on.
Thanx!

campfire

cuz thats what i want

the WOOLY MARMOT it’s a super great yoyo I was suprised when I ordered it and you will be to if you get one

The Skyline because it’s cool like that.

Or answer these questions so we can actually help:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?
  1. Small
  2. Round, Flat Rims, Round Rims
  3. Silicone, K-Pad
  4. No modding just replacing response once in a while
  5. Anything works for me above 65 grams
  6. No color preference (Want cool design though)
  7. Smooth/Slack
  8. Price Range- $60-120
  9. Advanced Part 2 Skill Level

Hope this helps! Just give me your preference based on the information here (no preferences on yo-yos that don’t fall into the style or info please!)

dude, it doesent have to be xpenzive to be a good yo. I recomend A GrIndMaSHeen
:wink:

The 888x sounds very good fgor you.

1 Like

Thanx! I was thinking 888x

look into the recrev “i”. it is a great yoyo. kinda small, round rims, very nice, $50. i got one yesterday for half price and i like it more than my 888x. it is just that hubstacks give the 888x a little vibe and it just feels a little slow to me, but the “i” it amazing and awesome combined. great grinds and smooth as smooth can be