yoyo

hi
im looking to hopefully buy a new yoyo
im a pretty quick learner
i have the hitman hybrid but i accidentally bought thick lube so the pesponse is not the way i want it and i need longer spin time.
please help me as soon as you can to tell me what yoyo i should get
ps i want a new one bcoz otherwise i could just buy thin lube lol
any suggestions??

Hey, LD1996, welcome to YoYoExpert Forums! Congrats on your first post. :slight_smile:

Okay, so your Hitman with thick lube, you can buy thin lube to make it less responsive. Thats one.
Made from the same player, Johnnie DelValle, theres the Hybrid Hitman, same price, o-ring, and starburst.
If not, STILL from the same player, JD, the X-ConVict. About $45-$50. Very good, can be responsive/un-responsive, come i flashy colors like lime green, large weight rings, heavy enough to sleep a long time, balanced, and a good player.

From Andre Boulay himself, (crowd cheers) there is the Dark Magic. About $40. As good (mabye better) than the X-ConVict, metal weight rings, but not as big, fits good in hand, steady, responsive/un-responsive. All the bells and whistles you need.

Good luck!

thanks man
but i hav the HYBRID hitman lol
dont worry its an easy confusion
ya well my mate is getttin the x-vict n i heard the dark magic is big!!
i just want somethin better than a hitman and the hybrid hitman

reply please
ps i would jst add thin lube but i kinda want a new yoyo
thanks

Well, the Dark Magic isn’t THAT oversized, it’ll take getting used to, yeah, but it is sure worth the feel!
I have the Hybrid hitman too, great yoyo. The X-ConVict is great, I reccommend you get that.

wat!!
the x con over the dm are u serious

should i really???

Its all preference. I personally like the Dark Magic better, but the X-ConVict is better than your hitman because you said you want something better than. Its all preference.

thanks dude i will think about it

who r u ?
where u from wats ur fav yoyo and tricks write bak

Everyone stop, freeze, and think logically for a second.

You said that you put thick lube into your Hybrid Hitman’s bearing, and its not working for you so well? Then I highly recommend that you don’t get a new yoyo. There’s no point in dropping another $40 when you can solve this problem in less than ten minutes.

What you need to do is clean your bearing. This will get all the gross lube out, and keep it spinning long and true again. If you want to know how to clean a bearing, refer to this post: http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,871.msg7381.html#msg7381

Use method one or two, and follow the video instructions.

ya i no dat but i want a new one
u no like a collection

i could av done that b4 i watched that vid a while ago

im just lookin for a better yoyo
wat about the mini motu?
or the dm

wats ur fav yoyo
wat ur fav trick?
write back coz i gotta go soon

personally i also prefare the x-convict over the DM, my friend has a DM, so i have played with both these yoyos a lot

I like the XconVict a lot but I have never tried the dm so can’t help you there.

The mini-mo-tu is great I have one and I love it, It was pretty unresponsive right out of the box and it grinds well and has a great thumb grind lip, my favorite part is it’s small, and I really like small yoyos.

In the end weather you get the dm the XconVict or the mini-mo-tu you will not be disapionted, they are all some of the best yoyos out there for there own difrent reasons and you will just have to decide which one is right for you. :wink:

Hope this helps

davideyo

Well, there is no best yoyo. It’s all preference.

Here answer the questions below so maybe you won’t jump into something you end up not liking because other people like it.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?

Don’t get a mini-motu. Get an X-ConVict or a Dark Magic. Get whichever one you think looks better.

if u like undersized or med get my personal favrot and my best player besides the G5 the…HITMAN!!!

He already has a hitman.

You posted two topics just like this:

Try to keep it in one place next time, and not post multiple topics on one subject. Thanks!  :wink:

no, no, no, he has a HYBRID hitman.

For all intents and purposes, they’re the same thing.

2 Likes

mage1342

i dont want one too big cause i have pretty small hands
I like butterfly one for string tricks like double or nothing and mach 5 ect
I have hybrid so probably oring or silicone
i dont mind about modin id probably just oil it change the string and then take out the caps
i would like a specific colour i guess but i would probably like whatever colour
i like to do mach5 and i would like to learn matrix, i can do it and just need more spin time
dont no about my price raange, like the dm or xvict or hitman and minimotu price
not sure i can do some advance tricks

thanks please reply

Not actually. The Hybrid has one o-ring, and one starburst.