dark magic or hitman or x-convict yoyo

I am buying a wide gap string trick yoyo tommorow, i am an intermediate player,
dark magic or hitman or x-convict is good for me?

i like heavy weight yoyo
i like double o-ring respond yoyo
i like yoyo that can thumbgrind
i like a nice butterfly or wing shaped yoyo

which yoyo should i choose???
???

If you have a dv888 why would you need a DM, HM, or X-CV? Although I prefer X-Convict most. And, once again, you already posted a topic just like this recently please refrain from doing this.

It seems like you have a good enough collection to know what exactly you want… Well, that’s according to your favorite yoyos.

I’m personally fond of the HM (probably just because I have one…)

First, answer these questions, they let us find out your persenal preference and pick the right yoyo for you.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

Where does it say he has a Dv888?

I prefer Hybrid Hitman! :smiley:

Based on the info you gave us, I’d say either the Hitman or the X-ConVict is right for you.

– The Dark Magic is heavier than the others, but the response is Hybrid. The shape is mostly rounded, but it flattens out near the edge.

– The Hitman comes in either Double O-ring or hybrid response. Its shape is very similar to the Dark Magic. It is also the lightest of the three.

– The X-ConVict has a Double O-ring response. Its shape is rounded near the axle, but the rims are completely flat(almost).

I’m pretty sure all of them can thumb grind pretty well thanks to their rims.

Hitmen with caps on are hard to thumb grind though. THeir rims are curved outwards.

The X-ConVict is a great, unique shape that belongs in every collection. It features long spin times, a good weight, wide, metal weight rings, perfect balance, eye-appealing with the choice of colors, and the guy selection, and is very stable on tricks.

The Hitman, is JD’s first Yo-Yo he made. It has weight rings, but not as big as the X-ConVict’s. It is very durable, long spin times, eye-appealing with it’s choice of colors, and has a wide variety of versions to choose from.

I personally like the X-ConVict best out of both, but that’s perference in my opinion. I really like the Hitman. It is a very good runner-up to the X-ConVict.

The Hitman does come in Hybrid, called Hybrid Hitman, but you like double o-ring response, so Dark Magic would automatically be out of the picture, but whichever you like.

The Hitman’s weight is a solid 65 grams. The X-ConVict’s is a bit heavier, with a weight of 67.5 grams.

The Hitman’s diameter is 2.13 inches. So is the X-ConVict’s.

The Hitman’s width is 1.59 inches. The X-ConVict’s is a tad smaller, at 1.58 inches.

Overall, it is both qualities of the Yo-Yo that make it hard, but I would choose the X-ConVict.

It is a bit heavier, awesome grinds, and has a unique shape. :wink: