Don't know what to get

you should get a pgm, convict, or hitman but thats just IMO.

for you if your learning unresponsive go with legacy it has tight binds and took me all the way from intermediate to expert part 2 im in kamikaze but i suggest legacy awesome yoyo

most of yoyojam should be good i love the DM but i think if you are starting to play unresponsive try to chose a yoyo that won’t be to heavy or small or big so you can compare !

my first yoyo was undersized my second normal and the third big … so i can say that i prefer light yoyo and not to big (pyro !)

good luck !

dude if you want a bi metal i would personally say to get the x convict good price and is a awesome yoyo it fits perfectly in your hand and has a very good feel

to be honest, it really just depends on how much you want to pay for your next yoyo. If you want to save some money… I would try Journey, kickside, lyn Fury

However if your willing to spend a little more I would head for a metal rimmed yoyo. Dark magic, hitman, etc. New breed looks nice but if your just starting out with bind returns go with a yoyo that has an adjustable gap.

hope that helps.

yeah i just got the new breed it is a dream but it acually wasnt as hard to bind as some people said

plastic grind machine would work well for you as a beginner binder

Any of these would work:

PGM
Dark Magic
New Breed
X-Convict
Legacy
Hitman

(You said you didn’t really care about size or shape in the beginning, so…)