Don't deal with Masonmc23

And funny enough he did have time to bump his own BST…

Alright I have been debating for a while wether or not to post in this thread agin but after all “it’s steve” is saying and everything I kinda feel obligated to. First off. Steve you said “I don’t screw up with my trading” EHHHHHHH WRONG. you lied to me just last week. We had a deal set for a trade. When it came down to the shipping point you said something along the lines of “Hey I dont want to do this trade” about 2 days after it was set. I confronted you saying: We exchanged addresses and everything man the deal is kinda a lock. You replied something like: Well I am sorry. I have been under a ton of pressure and my brother is in the hospital. I say Ok I understand good luck with your brother. Now I totally understood and was cool with everything until I saw that same yoyo in Masons thread two days after that. You didn’t want to trade with me because you wanted what mason had more. This is a very dishonest thing to do IMO. And now you want to trade your popstar for my strix just one week after you couldn’t trade because your brother was hospitalized.

Now on to mason. I have had two trades with him without fail. I am currently in the middle of a trade where obviously He is shipping first. on friday. Funny thing is. It is the same yoyo you were suppose to trade me Steve. I guess I’ll get it anyways (Maybe). I think it is funny mason doesn’t post here but has enough time to make a deal with me. If it was me i’d be doing everything I could to make this right.

Loonyloaf if you can contact me via PM and tell me what yoyo you traded and it is the one I am getting I will happily send it to you when My trade with him is through. No charge. I will keep you all posted on the trade with mason. But as far as i see it. This is his last straw. I say if he stiffs me there should be a ban or something.

Yes I understand Yoyo_newbe dont think im just trying to be nice to mason me and zorro or really mad at him for doing this and im sorry you had to get through this. Me and Zorro were deciding if to kick him off of Gn Yoyo Co. Me and Mason traded because we were in the same car so we just trade quick deal.

Masonmc23 is banned from the BST until this is resolved.

Well seeing how he is banned now I am guessing our deal is off haha no worries. I understand the trade you did with him and why but it’s just not very honest.

Your English teacher must have a red pen with your name on it…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And he’s gone again.

This is why I have yet to even attempt to trade anything lol

left me in the dust as well. Luckly I didn’t ship first. I say he should just be done. He obviously has no maturity.

cough

I’d say 80% of trades don’t do this. Probably closer to 95%. Shouldn’t stop you fro trading. Also, yeah, steve, you were digging yourself the DEEPEST hole through all of this.

I’m gonna say 2% of my dealings end up with this bs… And I’ve made 100’s of trades through many different forums and various different interests. It’s a risk. But the majority of people are good and will come through. 12 year olds don’t count…

Well the plot thickens. I didn’t realize Steve is 12 too…
I think I’m gonna mail letters to both their parents and from there we shall see what happens.
I guess a police report could be filed too…

Whoa I thought an adult was vouching for him…

Yeah no, I kinda assume that? Didn’t know that was a thing not known?

TBH a police report wouldn’t get you that far. there is not much you can do from that side of the spectrum. It wouldn’t go anywhere. I think your best bet would be to send letters to there parents and hope there parents first off actually get the letters and second off do the right thing and help you out.

What!!! i am 14 this is really unfair i have done nothing i am o angry i have done nothing please someone help me out

I agree that mason has done something wrong i keep telling him to ship out the carbon!
Me and Zorro are very mad at him

okay i know both Mason and steve both are young and have a bit to learn i dont think its fair to pick on Steve he hasn’t really done nothing wrong except face flak over his friend.

Steve i think its time you found a new friend and i also suggest having a long talk with Mason if he is not being honest online who knows what he is doing in real life.

Mason if you see this grow up and be a man for once… you have been balking on all kinds of things its about time you shipped these packages then i suggest you take a long break from the forum till your old enough to handly life and privileges responsibly.

Everyone else i know that your upset if you think Mason is seriously trying to back out on you get his phone number from steve and call his parents himself letting them know what he has been up to lately.