Don't deal with Masonmc23

one of these things is not like the other…

He contacted me for the first time since all of this and is offering me a rec rev carbon as a replacement of the caribou lodge that seems to have been lost in the mail. While I appreciate the gesture, I still don’t believe it fulfills the deal we had.

I hope it’s not the Carbon that I might be getting from him.

Well it may not be the original deal at least he is making an effort to help you. If it was indeed lost in the mail then the deal really isn’t being fulfilled on his end either. He is sending you two rather expensive throws and he got whatever he got. You kinda just both have to bite the bullet in this situation and take what he can give you to make up for it.

If only I could thank

When you put it like that you’re right, thank you for setting my head straight.
It’s just the speculation that I’m once again being lied too by a 12 year old kid is outweighing my belief in him. I still don’t know what day he actually shipped if he ever did. He claimed to have done it 2 or 3 different times…

I guess Im saying that I understand things get lost in the mail, but when you lie and don’t have any proof that it ever shipped, it sure is awfully fishy, and it doesn’t really make you feel bad for the person supposedly losing out due to the post office.

Man I wish I would have never accepted his trade proposal on that Spectrum. And Its_Steve isn’t making any sense right now. He said that he asked him about it, which implies that he didn’t know anything about it. Then he stated that he was THERE when the shipping “took place”. No. If you guys can’t keep up with your lies about things, don’t lie in the first place. Loony, I am truly sorry that this is happening to you and I wish I could help. As for mason, I honestly don’t think he should be doing business here. I have heard things not only here on the forum but several on facebook as well.

ive done a deal recently with masonmc,it was alil odd in some ways,i didnt get the box that was supposed to be with my bebop and it arrived in alil understated condition,but he did ship it out within 2 days of the sealed deal and came in proper packaging,i was fine with the conditon of the bebop cuz i smacked him with a lowball and he took it. so i could only be but so upset,he is 12…but w/e stick it to him if need be but he did do okay on our deal :shrugs:

Why Yoyoyukaza are you putting me in this??

I cant belive yoyoyukuza said i lied i was there when he shipped it with his adress i know he did do dont say anything yoyoyukuza about me lying

Jesus, your spelling and punctuation sucks. Stop trying to cover for your friend. You already screwed up when you said you asked him, and then stated you were there when he shipped it.

ok you know what yoyospirt you can think i lied if you want to go head and think that and im not going to start talking crap to other people im just trying to have fun yoyoing and i dont screw up on my trading so i dont need to deal with this

Hey, in the words of Dave Damashek, “I didn’t do this to you, YOU did this to you!” Besides, I don’t think you lied, I know you lied. Anyway, to LoonyLoaf, have him ship back your stuff. He did not provide any evidence of shipping, so don’t feel guilty about taking your stuff back.

^^what are you talking about “masonmc23” dealed with him! not me XD. ??

i have nothing in anyway against you steve or him for that matter,but you should try and get him on this thread again to try and reexplain his case,while being polite and proper to the rest of the YYE community,so we can atleast clear this up as much as possible. I.E-maybe he could try and allow us as a whole to understand the extent he is willing to go,to provide LoonyLoaf with some sort of compensation for this mistake. its just getting a little weird now that its going this far,and still no reconciliation on his part. :shrugs: He is young,but just let him no,that a professional atiitude does go a long way with most of the community.

^I agree grinch

@Its_Steve

What they are referring to is this. One day you say he “told” you he shipped. The very next day you say you “saw” him ship.

^ oh ok sorry that was a mistake on my behalf but i know he did ship it i remember that. Im not trying to lie

Because you are vouching for someone that you clearly should not be sticking your own reputation on the line for, especially on a lie/half-truth. An important skill to learn in life is what kind of people you should get behind and support and what kind of people you should let fight their own battles (and probably not involve yourself with anyway). Mason certainly seems to be the latter kind of person.

Number of times Mason has posted in this thread: 0