Donate a Yo-Yo Ended! Goal Exceeded - 44 Throws Total - Prizes Announced!

I’m commenting on this so it bumps up there :smiley: I donated some throws an strings that I NEVER use. I highly suggest doing the same thing. Put those neglected throws and strings to good use! You won’t regret doing a good deed :wink:

1 Like

You’re a good person, and we appreciate that tremendously. I’m hoping by the time I see Fellavader on the 12th, in NH, we can shoot a video of the progress made with all of your help.

I’ll send my whip ;D.

He’d be glad to take the whip off your hands…PM sent with the address and details to enter the drawing. Thanks so much.

I will be sending a buch of stuff I have that I was waiting for something like this for. Some old school wood yoyos a few old yomegas too. Great thing to do man!!!

Thanks so much for the donation!!

This is a pic of what mgiroux77 sent in:

Thanks a lot for being so generous!!

I added a FHZ to my donation, so mine looks like this for now. I’ll be seeing Fellavader on the 12th, so I’ll submit mine in person:

I’m also thinking of adding my Blood Brother yo-yo in excellent condition as a prize. Let me know if there’s some interest in that throw, if so, I’ll add it to the list of prizes. You can turn in your beater and perhaps win that. Also, I have a ton of prizes for those of you into cubing. If there’s any interest in cubes as a prize, I’ll add those in also.

I dont really have any superfluous throws but is there a way i can donate money?

We appreciate that, it is very generous. But, we will refrain from taking a cash donation. We are confident a lot of people have some used throws in good working condition that need a home. We don’t even recommend buying a new cheap throw. An alternative is to PM me if you have some accessories lying around that you would like to substitute for a yo-yo donation, which will qualify you for the drawing.

He could use string, response pads, Trick DVDs, bearings and such that you might have lying around in good condition.

Thanks for the generous offer. Contact anytime.

Wait…I forgot to ask, is it ok if the FHZs I sent out were recessed and unresponsive?

Sure, I think it helps to have a variety of different throws available. :slight_smile:

How are you doin on loopers. I have a 5 below near me right now i can pick up a bucket of ja-ru’s for cheap. Also i can toss in some YoYoExpert string. Or do you only want decent beaters?

I can give you the YYF starter yoyo.

I will PM both Ghost’ and Shadowz’ with the details and such. Thanks for posting guys. I don’t want you guys to spend on anything new, just stuff you have around the house that’s in good working order will do. :wink:

We reached 14 so far, and thanks to those of you who sent yo-yos so far. Not far from our goal. Feel free to PM any questions.

bump :wink:

Mine shall be shipped tomorrow…You shal have thine 7 throws!

:o Wow, thanks! I can’t wait to hear when he gets that package of throws, that would get us to 20 and beyond!! I knew we could do it with just you guys. :wink: