Donate a Yo-Yo Ended! Goal Exceeded - 44 Throws Total - Prizes Announced!

My Whip shall ship today! but it seems insignificant compared to Offstring’s donations…

Yeah, mine feels like that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woo Hoo! We’re going to exceed what was planned!

No donation is too small. It’s all adds up. Thank you so much for all the donations. As soon as all of them are in we will hold the drawing. Thanks again for all the support.

I’m sorry, I was just donating throws I felkt needed a cause, I wasn’t trying to belittle other’s donations…I have been doing this for four years, so naturally I would have more throws…I think.
Hope y’all get meh package soon!

should i still send in my xodus 2 and wooden yoyo? i dont want it to go to waste becuase you have 20 already… ???

i just collected the $$$ for shipping :frowning:

Sure, if we exceed 20 that would be fantastic, he will take them…and thanks a lot for the earlier bump too!

no prob ill ship it out today! :wink:

expect the whip on friday :stuck_out_tongue:

and my stuff also friday!

Mine ships tomorrow.

Thank you all very much for keeping us posted on your very generous offers to donate. So kind of you guys.

Mine went this morning. Should be there on Saturday. 4 yoyos and lube and about 200 - 500 or so poly strings (various kinds) not sure how big the packs were. Mostly Brazilian from a long time ago. I don’t use it so maybe you can. And a bunch of yye twisted and i think 5 orange hamstring, couple of 50/50.

Enjoy!

Wow!! That’s a great donation Ghost’ thanks a lot. He will be looking out for it. The string is fantastic too, will help a ton. We appreciate it and will be in touch when the package arrives. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

We will be wrapping things up on the 15th or so, and we will be looking to give out the prizes. I know not all of you are interested in the yo-yo, or the holder, or the gift certificate specifically. Some of you already have the holder, others already have that yo-yo or may not like the specs. We are not sure yet if we will pick names out of a hat, let that person choose the prize they want, then pick another name and let them choose until all the names are gone or what. Would you guys rather specify preference for a specific prize in advance, so if your name is chosen, we know what you would like? Let us know, or PM ideas how to go about it. Input would be helpful about ideas.

I think having us leave replies on which prize drawing we wish to be part of. that way someone who wants the yoyo doesn’t leave disappointed when he wins, but gets something he already has, like you previously said.

That sounds good to put people in a drawing for a specific prize. I will take the weekend to see if I can drum up at least one more prize, something nice I have, that I’m willing to part with. I think the response has been great, so it would be nice for everyone to get something, if possible.

Me thinks that is a splendid idea. My package will be there before the 14th, fo sho. Enjoy!

I’m glad you guys like that idea. Expect a PM from us by next Tuesday finalizing the list of prizes, list of people who submitted something, and a request for your preference if your name is chosen.

On Sunday I will donate a yoyo. :slight_smile:
YYF WHiP, beat up and satined on one side