Do peaks actually play well?

You can hold a few of my CLYW’s as “insurance.” :smiley:

1 Like

Not 500 dollars good.
Personally I couldn’t justify myself spending more than 200 on any throw.

This is one of those CLYW’s that I wish they would re-do.

I to wish they would re-do the Peak but it would upset all the people that paid an arm and a leg for one. Also I wouldn’t want the peak to turn into another chief. I remember when the chief came out and it was going for crazy prices for the first couple runs (not peak crazy but still well above retail) and now they have a billion chiefs out in the wild which isn’t a bad thing but it took away from its collector value and its not a huge deal when someone pulls one out. I always though it would be cool to make a oversized peak. Like a 60+ dia. Call it the Everest :slight_smile:

Very true, all good points.
60+ dia peak remake, SOUNDS AWESOME! It doesn’t have to be an exact peak, just something reminiscent of.

They can’t remake the Peak. The OG Peak was run as a mistake. It isn’t like Chris’ original design, the machinist changed many things, luckily creating straight up gold. They tried with the second run, it’s not as good, they tried again with the third, it’s closer and plays better than the second, but it’s still just not the same. Blind test I can pick out a first run every time.

Truest thing I’ve seen on this forum in a long time.