Disc Golf 🥏

this is the official disc golf thread on the forums, post pictures of your disc, show off cool trick shots, and maybe even trade with other disc golf players!

16 Likes

I have a handful of discs (1-2 putters and a couple longer range discs) and I head out sometimes to a local course in central Florida and try not to lose any.

My brother in law has a whole bag-o-discs and he’s lots of fun to play with. He’s consistently 1-2 strokes better than me as well (usually at par), but I don’t practice much.

I love the design of the disc baskets. They make a nice clinking sound when you get one in real good.

3 Likes

Hey wait a minute, you look different.

5 Likes

My dad plays disc golf so he has a ton of them and he gave me like 3. I got a nice putter, a nice driver and midrange.

2 Likes

lol

4 Likes

Here is my home basket! My personal golf hole and sand trap are in the background!

6 Likes

Been getting into this. Fairly consistent till the corona pop😂

2 Likes

Now that is cool “Your Own Golf hole & basket to boot!” Nice! What did it set-you back-$100? Or 1 bi-metal…?

5 Likes

looks sweet, I have my own basket in my backyard and I love it! :heart_eyes: (ill post pictures later)

4 Likes

Didn’t realize how big this is until we started walking in the local park recently. It’s a 15 hole course spread out over 85 acres around a rather large pond. See lots of players every day. Many with bags that look to contain 10-15 discs. These guys must be serious.

5 Likes

Haven’t played in maybe half a year, but it is definitely a sport I enjoy! I even did a disk golf birthday party a few years ago. We have lots of putters, mid range, and long range drivers but this is my favorite disk.

2 Likes

Anyone else throw tomahawk or just me?

5 Likes

Depends on the situation😎

1 Like

if I’m behind a tree or just feeling stupid then yes

2 Likes

im trying this thing that Brodie smith said to do which is each night throwing 100 puts and seeing how you did, last night was my first night and I made 43 out of 100

4 Likes

How far are you putting from?

2 Likes

around 20ft

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Legit_yoyostrings I figured I’d continue this over here, since you’d already created this thread.
So, I’m super new to disc golf, and I’ve only been out a few times, so I’m not really good enough to judge the Aviar on performance. By which I mean I’m still objectively terrible. I enjoy playing, tho, so I got that going for me.

What are you throwing in 2019/2020?

3 Likes

I just started but already built a collection. Have one basket for home use. That beats the hula hoops I was using as targets. My hometown just added 18 holes at a local park. I’m trying to get friends involved.

7 Likes