Devastated

Wife’s in the hospital, more than likely a miscarriage, don’t have many friends in the real world, had to get this out

57 Likes

I’m so sad

9 Likes

Sorry to hear this.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. Hang in there friend. This too shall pass.

6 Likes

This is very stressful… hang in there bud!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this - if you need to talk to someone feel free to dm me

7 Likes

Hope and Grace prepare for reality. Hold each other when you can.

4 Likes

Man Jacob, sorry to hear this. :cry:

Wish there was something we could say to make things better, but we’re here for you.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry that this has to happen to you. Hope all goes well

3 Likes

we’re here for u

3 Likes

Been there, not a good place. Pulling for you and your SO.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry dude. My heart is broken for you both. My inbox is open if it’ll help.

6 Likes

Gutted for you & your family, like others have said always here if you need to talk

3 Likes

Hang in there, things will get better…

3 Likes

Jacob, we’re here for you, friend. I hope your wife is ok. One day at a time and the healing will happen. Let us know how we can help.

5 Likes

Prayers dawg. I cant imagine what your feeling but just know we are out here praying for you and your family. Any kind of ease that can come.

4 Likes

God,I am very sorry man, I wish I could do something. I wish everything can solve and turn out to be just a big scare. A hug brother.

4 Likes

My son was born on a IUD and the removal of the IUD was a 50/50 on miscarriage. My wife then got a bleed and reduced his chance of making it to term to 10%. She went on bed rest after the bleed got significantly worse. At that point they expected him to miscarriage. He is now 5 and a handful. I pray you share in a similar experience.

My daughter was a rough pregnancy as well. We are pregnant again with our third and I’m so worried a shoe will drop.

If you need someone to talk to I’m open to a chat. I’m so sorry you and your family are going through this.

16 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, bro. Dude, if you want to talk, vent, or anything else, I’m here! You can msg me! :raising_hand_man:

3 Likes