Devastated

Not many people know this from my side, but my first ended up being a miscarriage, talking about it with some close friends and family I found out most of our friends with children had them, my parents, cousin, aunt, even the neighbor had 3 before her first child, and she has 7 kids now.

I truly believe it’s WAYYY more common than a lot of people or stats will have you believe because a lot of the time it’s unreported.

Don’t let this make you all feel like it’s not possible or there’s something wrong, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. A lot of times that’s also the body’s reaction to something that could have gone wrong in development as well. It still sucks, but we also have an amazingly perfect almost 3 year old now after all that we went through. Hold on to that hope.

14 Likes

Oh man…Wish I could give you a big hug right now. We are all thinking about you.

5 Likes

That’s terrible. I feel for you. Not sure what the situation is but I hope you and your partner are ok. The fact that you’re not alone in this probably doesn’t ease the pain but if you’d like to talk, I’m also available.

2 Likes

Prayers for you and your family.

2 Likes

Well wishes to you and your family.
I can’t imagine how difficult this time must be but I hope you are able to find some peace in everything going on.
No shame in reaching out to the yoyo world here as many of us are truly family to each other.

Much love

8 Likes

Thank you everybody for your kind words, helps me not feel so alone in all this.

19 Likes

Im praying for you!

2 Likes

Praying for peace for you and your family during this season.

2 Likes

Youre not alone, ive lived this experience - my heart goes out to you and yours.

Be strong for your wife. Let us know when you need support.

8 Likes

As all have said, so sorry you’re going through this tough time. Many people have no one at all…so glad to be here for you. Words can’t bring much comfort but advice could make the future a little easier. Your wife will likely be feeling devastated by this and it may be a while before she can really come to terms with it. Men often tend to want to fix things and this can sometimes not go as planned. Best support you can give her is to be available and ready to listen…just listen. And we’ll be her to listen to you. Hang in there. There are better times ahead.

11 Likes

Jacob, I don’t know you nor do I think we’ve interacted much on the forum. Nonetheless, I’m sorry to hear you and your wife are having to go through this. Praying for you now and I’ll continue to do so. Feel free to message anytime.

4 Likes

We’re praying for y’all over here. I have no words for your loss.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear such horrible news. Hang in there. Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

5 Likes

Honestly other than a few specific people in my life this community is the most human interaction I get all day or week outside of my wife and kids and work which often are more transactional during the work/school week.

12 Likes

Sending love. This must be such a horrible thing to go through. Keeping yall in my thoughts and hoping for the best <3

4 Likes

Hang in there, brother. Praying with you, your wife, and your little one.

3 Likes

Same here. I know it must seem like I’m never on here…but actually I’m on here a whole lot!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this… Having kids can be a much rougher road than most realize. I didn’t know until trying for myself. Stay strong for each other and you’ll get through this. Sending love your way.

3 Likes

So sorry :cry: As far as we know my wife and I haven’t experienced this, can only imagine what you’re both going through. Be there for each other, we’re all here too.

2 Likes

I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. My heart goes out to you and your wife.

3 Likes