Devastated

Dude, absolutely. We’re 100% here for you as much as we can be.

Not sure if you’d like to yo-yo to take your mind off things, but I’ve just made some sweet new strings and I’d love to send you some! Hit me up.

And a final note: not sure if this will help or not, but when I’ve gone through difficult stuff, I think it’s good to know of others who’ve dealt with similar.

I have an older brother (3 years older). When I was 6 and he was 9, my parents started trying for a third kid. They didn’t tell us at the time, but there were actually multiple miscarriages, and things were looking pretty bleak. They ended up going for IVF, and it worked great, with my mother giving birth to her third in 2009.

If it had taken adoption, whatever, none of us would have cared. We needed our third man. And at 26, 23, and 14 years old, we’re all super close today.

(I’m in the middle).

11 Likes

Thank you, great picture in a beautiful place, I definitely have been throwing a lot to distract myself and I’m on my last new string actually lol, I have some used ones still, but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to trying yours out

6 Likes

Got you. PM me your address and I’ll send you some good stuff.

6 Likes

Praying now homie for comfort and healing through a hellish time. Shower her with hugs brother.

3 Likes

Hi Jacob. We extend our love and condolences. It’s tough. We went through the same thing last year on April Fool’s day. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk

3 Likes

My thoughts are with you and your family.

2 Likes

aw man i’m sorry to hear that keep your head up king :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Sending love and good energy. No words for your loss… but remember - you’re never alone. We might not now each other but if ever feel in need - send me a PM. Hang in there.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this man, I’ll be praying for you! This is such a tender time and I can only imagine how scary it must be. My parents had a miscarriage before having me too and it’s still difficult for them to deal with, but I’m so glad they didn’t give up and gave me a chance to be in the family! Stay strong brother, you’ve got a community here supporting you even from afar!

2 Likes

Hey Jacob…. You are never alone in this my friend!
Not only myself & my wife will keep you in our prayers man…. you must be extremely strong or have broad shoulders b/c you are carrying a large weight….please don’t let it drown you- keep the faith and keep throwing

8 Likes

Prayers are headed your way.

3 Likes

Abosolutely terrified to hear this. Hope u feel comforted

1 Like

Praying for you dude :sob:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear mate,
I hope you and your wife are supporting each other and find an outside support group.
Please make sure you both stay strong with each other. :pray:

1 Like