Moral support

Guys I am really having a tough time right now and I need some encouragement right now. I’m trying to deal with this the best I can.

It’s a pretty serious issue, if you want to know you can PM me, but be warned. No I’m not suicidal.

11 Likes

What ever your going through, just know that we are here for you.

9 Likes

man, you got this whatever your going through whatever issues you just know you can beat them

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it… Whatever you’re trying to accomplish, do know that you can do it. Just keep trying and each time you fall down, it’s a lesson to be learnt so when you get back up, you’re even better than before, up to the point where you accomplish it!
You’ve been so helpful to us and it’s about time we help you.

4 Likes

Well, I’d like to thank everyone for their support. Today we received good news. Even though they could not detect the heartbeat on the ultrasound, according to the lab work there is a living little cluster of cells there. Making all the right chemicals.

Again thank you to anyone who actually showed some support.

I love you guys

5 Likes

There’s always hope, and things change. A few months back I got a medical diagnosis that in layman terms was “curtains”. Here I am 5 months later 1 surgery to go and I should have a clean bill of health. As far as what your going through I understand, it took my wife and I 5 years of trying, we had awful news more than once, we had celebrations that went south days later. And everyday we literally saw little reasons to keep trying, we did. Keep strong and show your strength, this too shall pass.

6 Likes

In my experience, sometimes there’s a good side to these scares afterwards, in that they help you appreciate what’s really important. Of course that doesn’t make them any less scary (and stressful, and miserable, and …)

3 Likes

I’d like to say that we went back to the doctors today, there is still no heartbeat.

I love you guys.

I’ll be ok

6 Likes

Really sorry to hear this man

3 Likes

Crying here for you Brad… The lowest lows make for the highest highs eventually I hope. Hang in there bud.

3 Likes

Oh man. My heart’s with you dude. Best wishes to you and yours.

3 Likes

man just know you can get tthroughthis

3 Likes

Love you too fam :confused:

3 Likes

Best wishes. Don’t despair! :pray:t3:

3 Likes