I wanted to say thanks to alot of folks for helping me with yoyo and party to folks I ticked off my other some of my opinions on certain yoyos.
I have not been doing much in the yoyo world due to some health and mental issues going on on my life. My current doctor has done nothing for me in the last 5 months and I have had to find a new doctor to actually help me out which I see my new doctor today to finally get my mental and physical health back together so I can move on in life.
I have not been the greatest person to some of you and I’m sorry for being that way. I do like yo-yos alot and I do want to get my hands on more. Unfortunately work has provided some financial issues lately due to lack of work so I’m working on fixing that also.
After I get done with my doctor I want to get my life back together. Get back into gaming, motorcycles, spintops and yoyos.
I do want to become good at yoyo. There is a couple I’m looking for soon once I get my finances back straight, flying lemon, peregrine x, contra beta, koi, copper acorn mini.
Definitely would like to add a Halloween themed Yoyo at some point. I’d like to get to know some of you more and I’d like to make some friends on here as well.
Lovely choices. Take care of yourself friend. Yoyoing helped me through my recent health episodes and I hope you’re able to figure things out and get back into the swing of things. Much love
My last doctor has been useless. He has not helped me whatsoever. Can never get a hold of him. It’s been a terrible experience so that’s why I got a new doctor so I can actually finally get help with things. That’s just my goal. If I can just get my mind clear I can focus on things. My physical health. There’s not really much there to worry about. It’s just my family has a history of mental health and of course it came down to me. It came down to my kids so it’s more like hereditary.
And it comes and goes. It’s not always the same. I can go years and have no issues. Whatever and then all of a sudden I wake up having panic attacks, anxiety and depression out of the blue.
I want some more yo-yos though there is a yoyo I might buy soon and it’s called the T.R.Y. I want to start looking for some cheaper stuff like 40 and under and see how I like those kind of want to give everything a chance
Thanks folks. He is helping me with my mental health I started Wellbutrin but did find one thing with my blood work. Back in July 30 my old doctor did blood work and my old doctor never even told me my results. My triglycerides were at 1157 and normal is 160-180. But with my new blood work I’m at around 650. So they have come down.
I have some work to do health wise. Basically I have to eat better healthier foods. No juices, no sodas, no sugar snacks. Basically I have to cut out junk food and the junk drinks. Also no white bread or white rice.
Also wants to me get my weight down I used to be 190 but I bulked to 245 I’m not at 234. All easy things. I have a little work to do.
I’m also starting to save for my next yoyo. I’m looking for something unique. I really like the MK1 HD watermelon
Most of the time we are our own worst enemies… but food/whatever industry also makes it more and more difficult on all of us because they use our own online footprints to create ever and ever more addictive everythings. There are several threads on here surrounding men’s health and health in general. In most cases, having someone to just listen and be there is an incredible support.
I went today and picked up some healthier foods, chicken, pork chops, fruits and vegetables. I got rid of all the snacks. All the soda. All the junk food. I’m going to go clean and healthy.
I’m definitely not messing around and I’m also starting to exercise today so I can lose this 35 lb. I’ll get it done.
I don’t have any advice to give you, but over the course of my life, I’ve come to realize that change doesn’t start from the outside—it has to start from within, and for it to start from within, you have to truly feel the desire or need to change.
I wish you all the best for the journey ahead, and I’ll leave you with just one thing: you don’t need to apologize to anyone.
Brother you will not miss soda. Unless you’re getting zero sugar it’s basically pure sugar. The regular like 20 oz bottle of dr pepper is up to SIXTY FIVE grams of sugar in there. I thought it was 30ish which is still bonkers but I was genuinely shocked at how much sugar is in there. If you can get away from a sugar addiction it’s self-sustaining because you’ll feel disgusting after too much sugar if you aren’t addicted to it.
The best way to get good and relatively inexpensive food is to make your own. Almost everything premade is loaded with either too much salt or too much sugar in my opinion. I’ve been vegan for 8 years and it only gets easier. I have all my vitamins locked down and I only need to pay attention to protein and I can eat whatever I want. Which often ends up being healthy anyway. I use a lot of spices (smoked paprika my beloved )
I also find it’s not the snacks themselves that are bad, it’s the frequency. I can house an entire pack of twizzlers sometimes, but I usually have like 5. It would be really bad if I ate a pack of twizzlers every day, but it’s usually maybe once every 1.5 weeks or so.