Delrin Appreciation

I just got to thinking that delrin is my favorite yoyo material and just wanted to see more of it.

It’s soft and smooth and doesn’t hurt when you inadvertently hit your hands on a cold day.

Love the Something V, Crazy D, and Wedge for that full yoyo feel that’s competition ready. The Cabal and Milk have the classic chill vibe of organics. While the Thesis Serenade provides a wacky shape that shouldn’t work but it just does.

I would love to see some pics and thoughts on everyone’s favorite delrin throws.

8 Likes

Delrin is my.favorite too. Ive been yoyoing 11 years now and only tried delrin maybe 2 or so years ago, and it definitely changed my out look on them.

I have an SF dlrn somewhere too but it broke on me :frowning:

Also included a ghost and collabricion because theyre high end plastics too

6 Likes

What’s your favorite of the bunch? @hobbygod

2 Likes

Probably the sk8r just because of how different it is. All of them are very nice in their own way though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My 2 doves, also favorite delrin even without the yoyofriends bias. P.S new run coming soon!

8 Likes

Any new colors? @Mazdarx7FD

The colors will be black+black, white+sliver, and pink+pink. Only change is black doves will now have black hubs to match.

3 Likes

Ive been out of the yoyo game for a while but i just picked up a Dove and holy crap, i cant believe how good it is. I was big into the crucial Milk and Cream back in the day so this thing just blew my mind on how smooth it is. Also a great fingerspinner. Might just sell some other yoyos and buy another delrin.

1 Like

8 Likes

The dove is a great delrin throw. Just got this green one today and loving it.

7 Likes

i got mine Saturday, amazing throw.

A thing and a pop art
Both are great players and very similar with their feel.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize I never posted pictures of this Spinworthy POM yoyo

!

12 Likes

Looking at getting back into the hobby. I learned and grew up on plastics organics. I am thinking Delrin is the way to go.

Looks like I might have to throw some cache down on a Dove. If they are available of course.

Anyone out there have a Speedaholic XX? If so, what are your thoughts on it.

4 Likes

The Dove is totally worth it!

2 Likes

I think you should try the thing v2. It looks ugly tho

Wish I kept my strawberry/kiwi milk. Looked for so long, finally got one from Ed, then sold it. Oh well, that was a rare one.

2 Likes

I think that’s everyone.

5 Likes